Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wired!!

I have been so up today!! My mind has been going, going, going! I didn't fall asleep until around 5:30am I woke up at 6:20am and then got Cassie to school. I came home and went back to sleep. I finally woke up around 1:30pm. This seems to be getting to be a pattern and I'm not liking it! Especially since I have a date tomorrow at 10:30am at Taco Bell. I hope I don't have to go while exhausted!

Anyway, I went to pick Cassie up after getting my coffee. But I just couldn't concentrate on anything, but I wanted to talk or do something. It helped that Mark had texted me to see if I got texts. So once I got to Cassie's school I texted him. I also called Nicole but missed her. I called Sherry about the bathing suits, but got her husband John. I called and left a message for Patty. Texted Carlos about Ichigo and Sebastian. I haven't texted them in ages, but I asked about the kitties. He said he'd send me pix tomorrow. But I have just been so excited and wound up! I mean, between thinking of just how great it's going to be to lose weight and that the guy I met at Walmart is really into me - but it scares me a bit. I don't want him to be another Greg, though already he's not. He has a job and he's not addicted to pain pills that I know of. That's something I'm sure we'll talk about. What does worry me a little is he's coming on a bit strong. That might be something I'll talk to him about tomorrow. But so far I really do like him.

So Cassie gets out of school and she tells me she wants to stay and she'll walk home. Turns out she wanted to hang out with her new boyfriend Ben. My mom wasn't happy that she stayed with friends instead of being with me. Ugh! My mom is a pain in the ass. Cassie did eventually come home in plenty of time and decided to come to therapy with me.

Patty also  called back and her and I talked for awhile. It was great talking with her. She has been dealing with stuff but she plans on going back to one of her writing groups. She's had trouble concentrating too. Then she was also congradulating me about the gastric bypass and even said that when I lose weight I could ride in an airplane seat and that she'd get me a ticket or somehow we'd get a ticket. Anyway, it was good to hear from her.

Therapy was good. Cassie waited, did her homework and ended up reading her book. Apparently there were sex scenes in the book. LOL! Well, she would be reading that stuff sooner or later. It's just funny because we were talking about the ways things like that are described in books because she asked and I told her that a guy's part is commonly referred to as a shaft and sure enough in her book it said shaft! LOL! I thought that was so funny! But therapy was good. I'm a little more calm than I was so maybe the high I was one is slowling down. I hope maybe a little because I'm tired and would like to try to sleep tonight. But I got to talk to Dr. Tess and he said that I had lots of good things going on and feeling up was normal though maybe a bit higher. He also said if I fall down that just remember the good things going on. :-)

When we got home my mom had dinner kind of ready. She made quesadillas and ramen noodles with shrimp. It was pretty good. After dinner, I did most of the dishes, but my back started hurting. Jordan didn't eat with us. He'd eaten earlier I guess, because he got to go to "Haunted Trails" at Balboa Park with Alicia tonight. I don't know when they'll be back but sometime tonight. Jason texted me and told me that Alicia was resting in Jordan's arms. :-D How sweet!

Anyway, after dinner, I got back on the computer. I also called Nicole and we got to talk for awhile. I told her about Mark and how I am just so excited about the Gastric Bypass. My life is so going to change and it's dawning on me how much I'll actually be living life. I won't be waiting in the wings anymore! Jason even said when I lose weight he'll get my Sea World pass back because then I could really go and enjoy it! It's awesome! I know it's going to take time to lose the weight, but I hear it comes off pretty fast. I can hardly wait. I want to get through all these consultations and get the surgery over. I am scared about the surgery, but I guess it's well worth it!

Well, Mark finally gave me another email addy to use for him and sure enough it worked because for some reason his email doesn't like my email addy. Go figure. He's going to reply to it tomorrow morning. Basically it was just telling him about my bipolar and that I have two kids and all that fun stuff. Stuff I'm sure we'll talk about. Other than that, I have been working on my James Bond Fan Fiction. I'm on page 5, but I have a long way to go. I might write a little bit more tonight, but I am definitely getting tired. Of course, I have to be awake to let Jordan in when he finally gets home. I know he's having a great time! :-)

So other than write on my fan fiction I've been chilling out to "Mythbusters" and then I'll probably watch "Penn and Teller's Tell a Lie" then watch "Ghost Hunters" and maybe "Fact or Faked" if I stay up that late. Personally, I wouldn't mind going to sleep now if I could actually fall asleep. But that's highly unlikely.

I can say today has been another great day! We'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: