Monday, October 24, 2011

Possibilities

Today has been quite a day! A lot has happened. I didn't sleep well last night but I still got up at 9:00am and got dressed, got a raisin-cream cheese sandwich and made my coffee before Susan got there to take me down to my doctor's appointment. Everything seemed to be going well! My anxiety was high, but I was ready! Then I met the doctor and found out that he doesn't do bariatric surgery!! Needless to say I called the doctor's office and talked to Jackie in referrals. But when I got home I called Medi-Cal who referred me to Healthcare Options who told me to call HealthNet. I did and talking to a really nice guy that I didn't get his name and I kick myself for that. He basically called Vantage (a group in Healthnet) and got them to approve me to go see a Dr. Tanaka. Of course, when I went to call to make an appointment and the fax wasn't there! Ugh! But the woman said it might not have come through the server yet. So I call tomorrow and if not then I get to call Vantage myself and see what the problem is. They better not give me a freakin' run around. I really want to move forward on this. So we'll see what happens tomorrow.

After I made those calls I took my mom to Walmart. We did some shopping. My mom got Tim and Taylor bday presents. Taylor's bday was back in September but Tim's I guess was today. Once we were done with the shopping we went to the McDonald's where in line I met a guy! He's short but he seems really nice!! We started talking and hit it off. We commiserated about our Exs'! LOL! I ordered a soda for me and two McDoubles - one for me one for my mom. But he came over and sat with us. We kept talking and I was finally bold enough to give him my number then he gave me his and we also exchanged emails. I wrote him. He wrote me. I wrote him back! His name is Mark! My mom after was like "I wouldn't just start talking to someone." Okay, how do you meet people if you don't talk to anyone?? Anyway, there are possibilities for the future! Possibilities I didn't really think would happen! It's awesome!!

I also played on Cafemom. I wrote four poems today! One of the moms in "FANtastic Writers" really liked them. Especially the one I wrote about Cassie's break-up called "Little Heartbreak." I also put up a new words list in "The Writer's Workshop." I also decided to start another Fan Fiction. I haven't written one in awhile and I always  said I was going to write a follow up to my James Bond story so now I am. It's called "Christmas Joy" and we'll see where it goes! Not sure what the main part of the story is going to be except some exceptional sex scenes. LOL! Got to have those in there! But I want it to be a Christmas story. Not sure what to do. Then again . . . I think I do know what to do!! A pregnancy for New Year's! Maybe! Or Christmas! This is awesome. Hope I remember this for later! LOL! Now I have the extra element I needed.

Anyway, I'm going to chill out watching "Pawn Stars." There's going to be a Halloween episode! It ought to ROCK! It's on at 10:30pm. After that I might have Jordan come with me to the pharmacy because I have heartburn and the one thing the doctor did give me was a prescription for an acid reducer! LOL! He was a nice doctor!! :-D

Well, I think that's about it. It has been a very interesting day! A good day! A day filled with possibilities!!

No comments: