Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Little Bit Of Everything

Today I was supposed to get up relatively early and go up to Welfare.  Of course, instead I slept and slept and slept. I just didn't want to get up. That's increasingly the problem. But tomorrow I'll have to go whether I want to or not. I need to make sure I get that QR7 in. I did get up and put on TV. There was a "Burn Notice" marathon. Had one of my favorite episodes - "Bad Day." I think that's the title anyway. I didn't get to watch the last part because I left to go pick up Cassie from school.

Waiting for Cassie I was a little concerned that Susan was there to pick her up. But she wasn't. I spent the time writing on "Crossfire" and got two more pages done or most of two more pages - like a sentence away from a full two pages. I know where I'm going, but I'm debating if I should leave this one part out where she tries to save Leila with Johara. I haven't decided if it really fits with the story. I guess it does. I'll just have to see what I come up with tomorrow.

I was also worried about Cassie. She's not her bubbly self with this heartbreak with her boyfriend. Plus she lost her friend Nikki. That makes me sad for her and ache for her. It sucks. Then tonight she was just tired and looked so depressed. She went to sleep though so that's good.

Anyway, after I picked her up from school we went to Albertson's. I needed to get a money order for my car insurance. She asked about going next door to Rite Aid to get ice cream. I said sure. It cost me $5, but her and I each got two scoops. Cassie got two scoops of cotton candy flavor and I got one of medievel madness which wasn't as good as I remembered and one of circus animal cookies ice cream. It was delicious! I want more of that! I think next month I'm going to see if they have it in a half gallon and buy it!

After we got home, I know Cassie got bored. There wasn't anything to do. She couldn't do homework with me. She didn't want to watch TV which wouldn't have been such a great thing anyway. We tried the radio, but I think Cassie just couldn't concentrate on anything anyway. In some respects I was happy when Jason and Susan arrived to pick her up. That way she could do something. I just felt like I couldn't help her. It's a sucky feeling. I was so tired too! I just hung out watching "Burn Notice" until it was time for dinner. My mom made killer pork chops with steak fries that were so good they just melted in my mouth. The veggies though sucked. I don't know what she'd done with them, but even she said throw them out, so she must have known they tasted bad. I ate mine anyway, but that was only because I felt I needed veggies.

Being as tired as I was, I kind of laid down for a bit. Then Cassie came home so I spent time with her. She looked so exhausted and depressed. I was relieved when she was able to sleep. I think that will help her a little bit. After all, it's not like she's going to sleep all day or anything. She'll be up in the morning for school. When I got back to my room I watched some of "Chopped" and got my laptop back from Jordan. I checked my email and stuff, but I also went to USA's website and FINALLY got to watch the mid-season finale of "Burn Notice!" It was good! Creepy! This next season is going to be very good. Now I'm watching "Sweet Genius." I really do like this show though I don't think there are many more episodes to go. I hope they make more of them. And Karissa has been so tired today too. She's been sleeping with me and next to me today. She's such a sweetie!

Anyway, I'm hungry again. I think I'm going to try to get some peanut butter. Then I'm going to finish watching "Sweet Genuis," take my medication, set the alarm for the morning . . .

No comments: