Thursday, August 4, 2011

What a Cool Night!

Today was a pretty good day except for Diana going off on mom. According to Jordan she called mom an ingrate! What a bitch, you know? Then she came at Jordan and I will something around my chair that we must have seen and just left. Whatever. He and I didn't even know what she was talking about!! But I guess Jordan found out what it was. I don't even remember. That's how much I care. Then my mom says she's going to be here a couple more WEEKS?? Ugh! Why can't she go home now!! I want her gone by my birthday. The question is, will I get that lucky? Who knows. But I plan on staying away from her as always. That incident just confirmed to me that she is ready to go off on anyone around her. Though I'm sure my mother won't be happy with me either though. I paid rent today and only gave her $250. She wants $300, but I just can't do it! I know she's going to get on my case tomorrow. I can only hope that it's not in front of Diana. If it is, I might just walk away or barricade myself in my room. And of course, it all caused so much anxiety in me, it was terrible.

Of course, that was after I woke up around 1:30pm, got coffee and took my mom to get her toe nails done. While I waited for her, I started cleaning up my room a bit. Got clothes together for laundry . . . I really have felt energized and I do have to say I keep thinking about my evening fun with Rick. It felt so good! Anyway, I also talked to Nicole for like an hour. I told Nicole about Rick and how I was feeling and she says she hasn't heard me like this since Ron. And of course, I'm still like that with my Aussie! In fact, I heard from him tonight and that made my day too! Love hearing from him and he liked the photos of me I sent him. I think I'm going to work more on my room and the laundry tomorrow. I really want to get my bed cleaned up. Maybe flip the mattress if I can - with Jordan's help. Then I can get sheets on it and who knows. Maybe Rick will come visit here. Perferably after Diana leaves, though his bed is much better! :-D Oh and he called me tonight! When I hadn't heard from him, I wondered if maybe things were just over. Maybe he'd gotten what he wanted - anxiety of course - but he called and told me he was recording "The Bourne Identity" because of me! I thought that was cool! I can't wait to see what he thinks about it.

The last thing to report this evening is that Jordan and I went to the Drive-In. I know my mother is pissed with that too, but oh well. Jordan and I went to go see "Captain America" again because it was playing with "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2." We stopped at Taco Bell on the way. Neither one of us really wanted to see "Captain America" again, but I actually enjoyed it more the second time around. Go figure! LOL! But then, through "Harry Potter" we kept getting a bleed through from the movie at the other side of the Drive-In. I finally had to talk to someone after the movie was over because it was annoying. I waited, but did talk to the owner. He wasn't sure how it happened, but it was so cool! He gave us tickets to come back!!! So Jordan and I are going back on Sunday to see "Cowboys Vs. Aliens" which I REALLY want to see. Part of it is because Daniel Craig is in it, but it looks good too!

Though I'm afraid what my mother will say tomorrow to me I can say tonight's been pretty good. I need to take my meds and go to sleep. But a good night for sure.

No comments: