Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tired to Terrific!

My brain just doesn't want to work!! And it's frustrating the crap out of me! I want to write, but it's been a struggle today. Even just writing posts for the Cafemom groups. I don't even feel like posting to "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I don't know. I tried to start another fanfiction that has me as the main person, but I think that might be too personal so I might rewrite it with a different me in place. That way I can write third person, which is what I'm more comfortable writing anyway. But as I've tried to focus and do more writing or gather ideas for more stories, NOTHING comes to me. If this is writer's block I'm screwed. I don't know how to get passed it. I'm also tired. That might have something to do with it. I didn't fall asleep until after 5:00am. Of course, I also slept until 2:00pm so it's not like I didn't get enough sleep, but I wanted to sleep a lot longer. I'm so tired now, but I doubt I'll sleep yet. It kinda sucks. Wish I could sleep when I wanted to, but it never works that way for me. But I just want to sleep and I want to write. Guess they don't go together too well. LOL!

This new group I joined on Cafemom is called something like "FANtastic Writers" or something like that. So I figured I'm going to post some of my older stuff and maybe get inspired to write something new. I'll have to really just relax, try to wake up without being tired.

Tonight I took Jordan to McDonald's and we got ice cream and fruit pies. After that, we went to Albertson's and got drinks plus cupcakes and a woman's world. When we got home, I had a call from Jason. Then I called Rick because he'd left me a message. I am actually trying to wrap this up because he's coming over and we're going to have some fun. I don't know what my mother will think of this, but oh well! LOL! I am all hot and bothered and I'm ready for the company!

I can't put on make-up though because of the rash around my eyes, but I did put up my hair that looks good on me. Now I just need to run to the bathroom, give Jordan the computer and all will be well. Maybe I will sleep tonight after all, though last time it energized me! LOL! We'll see!

Oh and Cassie came back from Nevada today! Yay!

No comments: