Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shopping and Writing And Billy the Exterminator!

Well, my mom was going to wake me up at 10:00am but instead she let me sleep until 1:00pm. She said I was snoring and she didn't want to wake me. I was tired because I didn't fall asleep until about 5:00am. But either way, I got enough sleep and though it took me a few to actually get up and get going, I did. I got up, took my meds, picked some clothes from the closet and then made my coffee. My mom wanted me to take her a couple of places so I was ready. I just made sure I had my books and schedule. I need to keep it up to date and I haven't done that really. And it's good to keep a schedule book! I have appointments that I need to add to my book anyway.

Anyway, first I took my mom to the bank. Then we came back to get the handicap placard in case we needed it. But it turned out we didn't. We went to CVS Pharmacy for medications and got a decent spot and then we went to Walmart and found a good spot. I helped my mom grab some stuff that she wanted, including hair coloring for me, which was cool. They didn't have my usual color though and not sure how this one will look. I just hope it looks good too. I think it will. I also was supposed to get some bologna and there wasn't ANY!! I mean, the whole shelf was just EMPTY! I was kind of ticked. I think if I do food shopping next month I'll go to Santee. Hopefully they'll be stocked with everything I'll need.

But anyway, my mom gave me some money to go to McDonald's. I saw the 2 Big Macs for $4. But I didn't just want to order two unless my mom said yes. The coffee I had kind of stunted my appetite anyway so I wasn't starving. I settled for my Diet Dr. Pepper. Then I took a seat and read some of "The Sheik and the Christmas Bride." It's a good book! Though I think after I read it I'm going to go back to "Passion." I just hate that the next book won't come out until next year. It makes it hard to want to read it all at once. But I will.

I do get to start thinking about school supplies and I'm really dreading when Cassie has to come home - more because of Jason than Cassie. Either way, school is starting in a week. It's hard to believe summer's over or just about over. Cassie will be in 8th grade. Her last year in middle school. I just hope it goes relatively smoothly. I know Cassie won't be happy, but maybe we can all get back to a happy medium though I'm not going to hold my breath.

Karissa has been a bit of a pain tonight. LOL! She keeps jumping on the dresser and knocking stuff off because she smells her treats there. Even when she doesn't smell them there, she thinks they're there! LOL! What a twit-cat. :-D I love my baby.

I also worked more on my "Jason Bourne" story.I wrote about three pages today, give or take and it was all about making love. I just need to figure out the next part of the story. I know part of where it's going, but I just haven't figured out the next part. Maybe have Jason try to talk her out of going after Paul and let someone else handle it. It could spark an argument. Could cause her to go after Paul. Well, we'll see. 

Anyway, I guess that's it. I watched "Billy the Exterminator" which was awesome. They had this woman from "Good Morning America" came to catch gators with them. They caught three! Releasing them was fun! :-P Then they went to a waterpark and caught a racoon and caught/saved a possum that had run into the lazy river and couldn't get out. Billy just jumped in and scooped him up with a trap. It was awesome!!

Okay, I am going to take my meds, plot more of my story and go to sleep. Time for Jordan to take the computer. :-D
  

No comments: