Thursday, August 11, 2011

Therapy, Reading and Writing

I woke up in the afternoon again and that didn't bother me. I think I just like sleeping through the mornings though I really do need to change that so that I can go back to the gym and go back to classes at Heartland. I was going to get my computer, but Jordan had just woken up and wanted to keep it. Since it wasn't imperative that I have it, I let him keep it. As for me, I was going through papers and my writing. I actually got inspired to finish a scene in "Crossfire" which I did and though I'm kind of stuck as for the next scene which I might just write off, I'm going to get them to the desert where she'll finally give herself to him. I've been working up to this point in the story. Then, of course, Rachel protecting Leila along with Johara. I'm wanting to actually work more on this story and I think today was a good start to that.

On the other hand, I just read a fantasy story about this girl meeting her dream guy - Bret Michael's or whatever his name is. Not someone I was interested in for sure, but it's made me think of the beginning of a story to write for myself. I don't know as I'd write it first person though. I don't write first person well. But it might be the only way to make the story work as a fantasy. I have the guy picked though - Daniel Craig. Or James Bond. Not sure which because this would have to be an off-time for him to come across my character. Also Oded Fehr. He's gorgeous too, but not as many people know him. But I like to stick with characters because there are no wives and girlfriends to deal with. Like I know Daniel Craig just married Rachel Weisz so I wouldn't feel right about writing about HIM. But Bond . . . that I could do! I think I'll see what I can do with that one.

Anyway, today was really just a quiet day. I did some writing as I mentioned and then I went to therapy. I talked about a lot of different things - and how I think my inspiration lately have been having someone new in my life. I'll either write an email or call tomorrow. I hope Rick is still interested in me. I hate feeling unsure, but I guess that's how it goes. And it's not like we're more than friends and lovers. Actually we need to work more on the friends part. Still, his son just got home and I don't want to interrupt that time.

After therapy, I came home, only to realize that I hadn't gotten any fish for Mr. Crabbs and so headed back out to Kahoots, bought five goldfish and these were stupid ones and got eaten up almost immediately and what a piggy Mr. Crabbs is!

Once I got home, my mom had dinner ready which was great! I managed to spill katchup on my shirt like an idiot so I actually took time to wash it out. I usually don't, but I guess I just didn't want this particular shirt mucked up. After that, I put on TV and watched two episodes of "Restaurant: Impossible" then I watched "Ghost Hunters International," and "Legend Quest" though I was kind of distracted by working on Cafemom posting on "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" and reading my friend's story on FANtastic Writers. But that's inspired me as well.

The only other thing I have done tonight is go to the store with Jordan. I really wanted ice cream. We went to Vons and we each got a flavor of Ben & Jerry's. I got a limited batch flavor called Fair Goodness Cake! It was German Chocolate cake, caramel, coconut . . . Jordan got his usual Fudge Brownie Chunk or whatever it's called. I also got two eclairs and Jordan a bag of chips. I am so full!!! Ah well. I want to be good, but there's part of me that's just so bad . . .

Anyway, that's all I really have for the time being. Tomorrow is yet another day and hopefully I'll get some writing done all around. Here's hopings!

No comments: