Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Hate My Period!!

My anxiety level is so high. I'm tired but I probably couldn't sleep. I want to go to Vons and get a tiramisu bar cake again . . . And I just feel emotional. I HATE IT!!! Ugh! Then I'd go to Vons, but I think my mom is still awake and I wouldn't want to go until she's in bed.

I didn't do too much today except proof-read and re-post my James Bond Fantasy. But what really made my day was that she loved my story. It made her laugh, almost cry and she wanted more!! :-) That made me feel so good! I think I'm going to try to work on my "Michael" story. I just have to sort out my angle. But I have to figure out how he would react to a girl that comes out of nowhere. One who is clearly not from Atlantis, though I don't think he'd rule it out. Well, my mind will stew on it for a bit and see what I can come up with something because I would like to write something about Michael. I've always had a thing for him.

Anyway, my mom made me cook chicken. It was pretty good. I only ate two pieces though. My stomach had felt kinda weird, but I think that's from anxiety. I HATE PMS!!! The anxiety is bad and I hate that it's there and worse because of it.

I don't think I'm going to do much else tonight. If I get to Vons, that will be the best thing. I can get my sweet, creamy craving taken care of.

I did also watch "The Da Vinci Code" which is a really good movie. I hadn't watched it in awhile. Then after that was two episodes of "Leverage!" I was glad I finally remembered this week! I LOVE this show. Then I'll watch "The Glades" at some point. But I gotta get to Vons! LOL! CRAVINGS ARE KILLING ME!!!

It sucks having anxiety, being over emotional, being TIRED and the cravings. I hope all this eases up in a day or two. I can't handle this for long.

Okay, I guess I've rambled and ranted enough. I just hope my mom goes to bed soon!

No comments: