Friday, August 5, 2011

Another Ho-Hum Day

I didn't do much today. I woke up around 1:30pm. I wanted the computer, but as it turned out Jordan had it and he hadn't slept yet. Rather than him going to sleep and sleeping all day, I let him keep the computer so he'd stay up for the rest of the day. It did kind of leave me with not much to do. Or nothing I felt up to doing. I put on reruns of "Ghost Hunters International" and then Shark Week on Discovery. That was cool because I got to see my favorite special. It was about this guy that formed a bond with a tiger shark. He could actually grab her dorsal fin and ride with her. He thought she'd died and then when he went back to their spot there she was!!! It always makes me cry.

Anyway, Jason came over for a little bit. It was nice seeing him. Then I got a call from Rick. He wanted to see me, but after I took a shower and got ready for him and called, he wasn't feeling well . . . I hope he calls when he's feeling better, but I'll probably call tomorrow to check on him and see how he is. It was funny. When he called me earlier he was like "What do you miss more? My smile or my . . ." I'll leave out that particular word. LOL! But I replied that I missed both equally.

My mom made a great dinner. Mac N Cheese, Quesadillas, hamburger patties and green beans. Of course, I'm hungry again, so I'll have to go foraging and hope I find something.

Anyway, I am not sure how to feel about Rick. I have never worried so much about whether someone likes me or not. Of course, its been how long since I've been in a relationship? Of course, right now, a lot of what I'm thinking about is how good he felt within me. It's been a long time since I've really felt like that. I just want to be with him again. I know it sounds crazy.

Well, I had to go get medication. Of course, Jordan came with me to pick them up and we stopped at McDonald's for ice cream. It was good. I love McDonald's vanilla soft serve ice cream!!

Then when I came home I got on the computer. I posted on cafemom for my "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy" group. I think I posted 4 recipes, 3 music videos, humor video, Poll question . . . I could do more, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. I also watched "Haven" tonight. It was pretty good.

Dang I'm hungry! Think I have to get something to eat!

No comments: