Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just a Little Note

Today feels like it's been a bit long, but it really hasn't. I'm just tired from not sleeping until 8:00am again and then when I did sleep, I had nightmares. I had this really bad nightmare where I let this woman watch my baby, but she wouldn't give me my baby back. There was something about hair and a woman from some government organization came and told me that the woman didn't have to give my baby back to me like I was some terrible person. That just stood out to me from all the dreams. I think it just stems from everything that has gone on with Cassie and John calling welfare on me . . . I hope I don't have anymore nightmares. Makes me sleep even worse, of course.

Anyway, I had Jordan clean out the car a little bit. Cassie came over to ask for money for the concert tomorrow - the Warped Tour. I didn't have it, but she wanted to ask Grandma. Grandma doesn't have it so she actually asked Diana. After talking to her for like 20 minutes Cassie was able to get the money to go - $46.50. That was really nice to Diana though there are always strings. However, nothing she can't do. I was just happy that she got the money to go. Of course, I can't believe she pierced her own lip! Ugh! I have the pic. She sent it to me. There's no use getting upset because it's done. I just can't believe she did it to herself! Guess she wanted one bad enough to do it herself. Ick . . . She's the one that has to live with it now.

When it reached 6:00pm Jordan and I left to go to the Drive-In to use our re-admission tickets. We went to go see "Cowboys vs. Aliens" and "Stupid, Crazy Love." On the way there we stopped at Vons and bought drinks and sandwiches and fruit pies. Then we stopped at the 99 cent store to get other goodies. The funny thing is, I couldn't eat that much after the sandwich. I mean the sub is HUGE. But it was dinner!

While waiting for the movie to started, I read more of "Passion." I'm getting more into it now. I just have this anxiety that I'm going to have to wait a year for the last book! LOL! I don't like to wait! :-P But so far it's good. I can't wait to see what happens in this book. And the movie "Cowboys vs. Aliens" was pretty good and Daniel Craig looked as handsome as ever! The storyline was really good. I wish the girl had lived, but oh well . . . she saved the world. Can't fault her for that! :-) "Stupid, Crazy Love" was kinda stupid, but the ending was good and had some humor, but it's not something I'll be putting in my collection unlike "Cowboys vs. Aliens" when it hits DVD.

On the way home we stopped at CVS pharmacy to grab my ativan!! Thank god for ATIVAN! I might actually get some sleep tonight! But I wanted to write this first. Now, I'm going to take my meds - my ativan - drink a little more soda and go to sleep. Tomorrow I have to wake up relatively early to take my mom to Costco. Diana might go. I don't know. Guess I'll find out in the morning.

Goodnight.

No comments: