Sunday, August 14, 2011

I Finished My Fantasy Story!!

It took me almost all day and really, I was distracted on and off. But I set my mind to finish it today and tried to go easy on the sex, which I did. LOL! But it was so much fun to write! I could have kept going with it, but I just wanted it done and posted. Now I'll have to figure out another to  work on maybe. Well, I should do some editing and working on my own stories - I mean books. But it was so much fun to write my "007 - Love Me." Dumb Title but it works. I just loved writing it. And that's what my writing was missing for awhile - FUN! Maybe I can get that back now since I had so much fun with this story.

Anyway, I slept until 3:00pm or so. I slept like crap and I didn't sleep again until 7:00 - 8:00am. Then just bad sleep. My stomach has felt weird. I had that attack of Diahrreah yesterday. But I guess because I slept like crap I have been tired all day. I feel like I could lay down and go to sleep, but who knows if I would sleep. But I'm going to try here shortly. I am taking a muscle relaxer that Jordan picked up for me at the store.

Diana is starting to turn into a bitch again. I can feel it. She finds things. Acts like they were just done OR done just with the purpose of pissing her or my mother off AND she's mad at me because I didn't like her soup. She said I couldn't get enough of it last time. Well. she did something different then because it didn't taste the same. I don't know what to do, but she's upset about that. This is another reason why I sleep all day. I don't want to be around her very much. And it seems like she is just NOT going to leave!! I will kill myself if she's not gone by the time Cassie starts school.

Anyway, Jordan woke up at around 9:30pm. He wasn't going to eat soup so I told him I'd take him to the store though I have to stop doing that. Anyway, I had medication to pick up too - one of which was the muscle relaxer. We then went to Vons and I got him a couple of little sandwiches and I let him get a drink and ice cream. I got Gold Peak green tea and eclaires. I just wasn't in the mood for ice cream.

I have a lot of anxiety tonight too and I think that's directly because of Diana.

I guess the only thing that I did besides writing was watching "Beyond Scared Straight" which is a good show - troubled teens get a look what life is like behind bars. I watched a couple I hadn't seen, but then they started showing ones I had seen so I just went back to writing my story. Which was much better anyway.

I hope Angel my writer friend on FANtastic Writers likes it.

No comments: