Monday, August 29, 2011

Stories and Poetry

Today was a bit better. I have been having anxiety and I think I still am having depression, but I don't feel too terrible. I was able to write some poetry. All three were dark. I wrote more on my "Jason Bourne" story. I'm on page 6 and I have a ways to go. It's been good to write everyday and really enjoy it for the most part. I pushed too much today. I stopped at a place I should be able to pick up easily enough tomorrow. It's at one of the love making scenes. :-D

Anyway, I spent most of the day writing. Between the "Jason Bourne" story and the poetry it kept me busy. I also posted the poems on Cafemom on "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" "The Poetry Garden," AND "FANtastic Writers."

My mom was nice and got us McDonald's for dinner. I had two McChicken sandwiches and a soda. Oh and Jordan and I shared a large fries. I drank my soda pretty fast, but it was a HOT day today. It was so hot that my mom actually turned on the air conditioning. When my mom breaks down and put on the A/C then you KNOW it's hot.

I have also been watching TV. There was some great episodes on tonight. "Eureka" was awesome. The relationship auditor came back to listen to the appeal. He got zapped by some device that had Jack's memories in it and started acting out past events Jack had done. Zane, Fargo and his new girlfriend (can't remember her name) are going to Titan. Grace and Alison were able to wipe the auditor's short term memory, but as a happy side effect, he said that Jack and Alison were perfect together. I LOVED this episode!

"The Closer" was good too. It dealt with a cartel, the money man for the cartel, an attempt on the life of a DA and and of course, Brenda Lee's lawyer comes and interviews her team. No one has found the leak, but who knows. Next week's episode should be interesting.

"Rizzoli and Isles" was also great. The best thing about the episode is that we got to see the love of Maura's life. The murder mystery ended up involving heroin and a kidnapping. It all worked out.

Now I'm going to run to the store for a snack before taking my meds and go to sleep. Tomorrow should be a better day, I hope. What I do hate is my anxiety level though. It's still high and that sucks. There might be more poetry to come. We'll see.

No comments: