Friday, August 19, 2011

Nothing Much Going On

Not much went on today. My mom was sure to wake me up around 1:00pm. I wanted to keep sleeping, but she convinced me to get up to eat some breakfast. Well, breakfast for me anyway. It was left-overs from when they had gone out to breakfast.

Of course, she wanted me to get up to mail her letters. They were bills so it was important that they got out today. So I threw on clothes, got Jordan to come with me and then we went to go do that, go to the store to pick up some stuff - including crushed tomatoes for Grandpa's (Dad's) Chili. I also had just enough money to get drinks for Jordan and I. Plus, I had brought Jordan with me because I needed him to run into the pharmacy for me and pick up a prescription. That took maybe an hour tops.

After that, I just watched TV. Had Jordan start laundry - but didn't finish it. Jordan had the Laptop and because he was staying up for awhile I let him have it. It kind of worked out. I got to watch a couple of episodes of "Project Runway" from this season which I haven't been able to watch. Then I watched "Burn Notice" which was great! They helped this one guy take down his partner who had framed him in South America for drugs. Then he not only stole the company but the guy's wife too! I mean how much of a slimeball can you get?? Anyway, it was awesome to see this man get his dues. LOL! Michael Weston was great as the psycho! :-) Then I watched "Suits" which was another good episode. I like the play between Mike and Harvey. It's awesome. I also watched "Chopped" tonight, but it was one I'd seen before.

Anyway, after I got the computer back I posted some recipes on "I'm Not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" on Cafemom and I re-read my James Bond fan fiction fantasy. I want to work on my Michael story, but it's too late. It's after 1:00am and I am getting tired. But tomorrow I might have to take my computer back early just so I can work on stuff. I really want to finish this other story with Michael. It's a real tough story though. But I think it'll be worth it. At least I hope!

Well, I'm going to take my night meds and try to get some sleep. I need to get writing definitely!
 

No comments: