Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Next Story Isn't So Easy . . .

I wanted to get farther on my Michael story today and I got 2-3 pages into it, but it's not moving fast enough for me. It's actually really, really hard. I think if I wasn't trying to put myself into a SciFi theme it would be easier. But I like the fact that I'm taking my character out of here and now and placed into her TV show. But it's SOOOOO hard to write! Ugh! This is going to take me more time than I want, but hopefully the product will be good. Though I don't think it could be better than my 007 story. I should also come up with a list of characters I want to write stories about. Writing first person really is different and I catch myself going into third person all the time. Of course, after Michael I have NO idea who to write about. Maybe Col. Cameron Mitchell from SG-1 or even Teal'c. I would go with Jacob, but he has Renesme. Seth was very young, but if he was older . . . possibility. I might have to expand who I am though in these stories. But we'll see. One story at a time . . .

Oh man, I had the weirdest dream too! It had penguins in it. And my dad. Blankets, Cassie . . . It's crazy! I don't remember a lot of details, but the last thing I remember was being hugged by my dad and him reassuring me about money because I didn't have any. God I loved the hug . . .

I really haven't done much else today. I added stuff to "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" on Cafemom. I want to post more, but I just don't have anyone's help. Ugh!!

My mom made dinner, but he only made me tortillas, but I shared with Jordan. She was kind of irritated with him because he didn't know what he wanted. Whatever. But dinner was okay. I'm hungry again, but I don't know if I'm going to eat anything else. I still taste toothpaste - yes, I brushed my teeth and I'm considering eating. I am a strange person. What's really crazy is I drank some diet rootbeer after brushing my teeth and it didn't taste weird!! What does that mean for Diet Rootbeer?? LOL!

Cassie had an interesting time today. Her and Susan went to the super walmart over near them and they stopped at the McDonald's to eat and some guy sat at the next table across from Cassie and had his junk hanging out! When Susan got up to tell something, he left quickly. Personally I would have laughed at him. Then filed a Police Report, but they didn't. Ugh! They should have because now he can do it to someone else who it might actually effected. Cassie I doubt was effected at all. I remember when I was ten years old and at Summer Camp. We were hiking and hiked too far onto a nude beach. Well, this guy comes jogging by in all his glory and all I could do was giggle. I'd seen a penis before so big woop! I think several of the girls started giggling. The counselor was mortified, I think. LOL!

Anyway, other than that I watched most of "Restaurant: Impossible," "Ghost Hunters International" which apparently was the mid-season finale. And then I watched the finale of "Legend Quest." I hope that one gets renewed. It was pretty cool. The last thing they had was crappy. I forgot what it was called, but it sucked. In fact, they didn't even run all the episodes I don't think though I could be wrong.

Well, I'm kinda tired so I might try to go to sleep early. Though that hasn't worked too well lately. I just know I can't read because it will keep me awake. I guess I'll chill out to the TV for a little longer then put on my night-night movie and see if I can't sleep.


No comments: