Thursday, August 11, 2011

Working On My Fantasties

Pretty good day. Last night I actually got really into writing a FanFiction about the new James Bond. I'm to the sexy part now. I typed the rest up today. Turned out to be 7 pages long so far. Now if only I had a printer!! UGH! But that's really what I've done all day. That and I read Angel's story about her "Dream Guy." Apparently she has much more of it. For me, I want this mostly done before I post it. I'm calling it - with Jordan's help: 007 - Love me. I think after I wrap up this journal entry I'll go back to write and believe it or not, these scenes are tough to write. Making love through writing is beautiful, sexy and hot, but it can also get trashy and I don't do trashy. At least I try not to be trashy! LOL! But they are tough for me to write. I don't know why. I used to have no problem, but then I did and that's what I've been dealing with since.

Anyway I spent the day after waking up typing what I had written up. After that, I was still going at it when my mom called for dinner. Diana had cook trout on the grill in foil packets. I'd never had trout before and it was pretty good. There are too many bones though. Still, I enjoyed two fish. Jordan wouldn't eat it so he just stuck with the potatoes. He didn't even have any of the fried zucchini. I love fried zucchini. Anyway, I ended up going out to the store and getting Jordan a sub sandwich. I got myself a Green Tea and Cherry Cheesecake. It tasted great!

I really haven't watched anything. I was too busy on the phone. I got an email from Rick and he had lost my phone number so I called him and he has my number once again. We talked for awhile. We talked about a lot of things. But he's not a night owl. Where I hit my stride at night, he's a morning person. I suppose we'll figure out that one sooner or later and my little fantasy about having two men at the same time is just a step closer to being real and it's a little scary, but exciting.

Anyway, I may or may not watch "Burn Notice" re-air. I'm kinda watch "Suits" right now, but I think when I close this up I'll be working on a sex scene in my story to beat all others. ;-) Guess we'll see how the story goes!


No comments: