Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ho-Hum

Not sure what to write about today. I slept late. I didn't do much today at all. I called Rick, but got his voice mail. I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens.

Diana and my mom made a great dinner. Hamburgers and stuffed mushrooms!! Oh the stuffed mushrooms were so good!

When I went back to my room, I watched some TV - "Monster Quest" but I suddenly got so tired I had to rest. I was semi-asleep through "Burn Notice," which I'm going to watch in about half an air. Good thing it re-airs. I watched "Suits" which was good. And I'm watching "Covert Affairs" now.

I also got the computer from Jordan around 10:00pm. Played on Cafemom. I had to post some stuff. One of my moms on there actually posted a recipe which was GREAT!! Someone else posted! So I was happy about that. I seem to be slowing down at the moment. I also feel a little down and I don't know why. Go figure. Is it because I didn't talk to Rick? That would be weird. But I suppose anything is possible. I also think I want to get into bed with him again! :-) The memories haven't faded.

Anyway, I guess there isn't really much else to day. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.

No comments: