Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tried to Sleep All Day But . . .

My actual goal was to try to sleep all day, but my body wouldn't let me. Of course, I was shaking pretty bad by the time I woke up. I just kind of wanted to sleep through the day, but I guess it's a good thing I didn't do that because of my Aunt Flo being here. Ugh. I do hate being a girl sometimes.

I haven't done much today. I had dinner - my mom made huge kosher hotdogs, hashbrowns and stuffed mushrooms. Not that Jordan was going to have any of those. LOL! After that, I just went back to my room. I was watching a marathon of "Billy the Exterminator." I love that show! I watched the new ones tonight too. They battled Geese in North Carolina and then they help Danger Dave catch a bobcat.

Anyway, I also called Rick briefly. Just to touch base. Unfortunately he has his son on my birthday, so I guess I won't be able to see him then. But that's okay. I'll live, I guess. But it would have been nice to have my brains screwed out. Oh well . . . eventually! I would have liked to have done something for  my birthday though. Maybe Nicole and I can get together or something.

Poor Jordan was so tired but he had a headache and couldn't sleep so I asked him to go to the store with me. My mom wanted suppositories and Diana wanted me to get a USB cable and gave me $20 for both. Turned out the USB cable was $20 by itself so we ended up not getting it. I did get other things we needed like milk, bread, cheese . . . I also got some snacks for Jordan and I. I shouldn't have, but I have wanted stuff. I don't know what I'm going to do because the money I have left has to go for necessities now. I have no more food money to screw around with.

Anyway, nothing else has really gone on. I'm still tired, but I doubt I'll sleep. I don't feel like I'll be doing any writing tonight, but I could be wrong. I'm just not as inspired now. Then again, who knows. Something might come to mind that will inspire me again. I would like to write that story with Michael. Well, we'll see . . .

No comments: