Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Concentration is Waning

I slept and slept again. I slept through yesterday, I guess. I just didn't want to wake up. Jason and his crap . . . but all in all, I guess I'm over it. I'm glad that my "Michael" story went over so well! I also started another story today, but I'm still trying to sort some stuff out. It has Jason Bourne in it. I thought I would bring in some serious drama with my Kira Storm character. So far I have him stopping her from killing her target Paul whittaker. I figured I'd bring in the rape as a girl. The scars all over her body and the initials carved into her back. I just figured I'd get more dramatic. It's been awhile since I wrote one of my assassin characters. So that's my next story.

Anyway, I didn't do much today at all. I slept and it was so hot it was horrible. I re-read over my story for "Michael" again and just enjoyed the praise. Then I read the rest of the story that Angel's been writing. I hate to say it, but it's kinda like something I would have written as a teenager. But it's just a fantasy so who cares. But I haven't had so much fun just writing in a long time. Though I think after this one I'll take a little bit of a break. Go back to more of my serious works.

Well, whatelse can I say? It was hot and miserable today. I watched TV today, but I can't tell you exactly what I watched except for "Tanked" and "THe Glades." My mom heated up spaghetti for Jordan and I. She even gave us ice cream. That was nice, considering she was upset about Jordan not raking or sweeping or anything. He should rake, but he's a pain in the ass about it. However, it was way too hot to do anything today really.

I'm actually a little hungry at the moment. I might see what's in the fridge.Tomorrow I have got to pull myself together, take care of Karissa and move forward with the story. 

I swear this is like pulling teeth tonight. It's like my mind just doesn't want to work. It's annoying considering how well I was writing everything else today. LOL! Guess I should think about going back to sleep anyway. I am still yawning.

"The Glades" was great tonight. It was about moonshine - legal and illegal - and the hospital where Callie works is going to be closing. She's been offered another job, but in Atlanta, Georgia. I don't know if she'll take it. It looks like she's going to, but I don't know. The season finale is next week. Should be very interesting.

Guess I'm going to close this out. Time to say goodnight.




No comments: