Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Just a Quiet Day

Wow I'm still tired. I finally got some sleep I still didn't sleep until like 4:00am, but the good news is that my mom and Diana had the neighbor take them to Costco. For me that meant I got to sleep and I slept until 3:00pm. I'm still tired now and hopefully I'll be going to sleep again soon. That would be ideal. I'm not even sure what's on tonight as far as TV goes. Can't remember.

Anyway, I've been on the computer since I've been awake. I finally got stuff posted on "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" on Cafemom. I posted a couple more stories on "FANtastic Writers." I also watched a few episodes of "Haven" which were good. I got to see most of one I had missed.

My mom made a simple dinner and it was good. We had chicken, beans and salad. It was awesome and I enjoyed it, but I was glad to get back to my room and get back to playing on Cafemom. That and watch a couple of "Cupcake Wars." Also watching an episode of "Chopped" and I think I'll be watching the mid-season finale of "Covert Affairs" at least I think unless I have the times mixed up. Either way, it's okay. If I don't catch that tonight I'll see it on Thursday. I'm glad USA re-airs things.

Well, I don't foresee anything else happening so I'm going to close this up. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting. At least I have therapy tomorrow.


No comments: