Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling Good Today

Well, sleeping last night didn't happen. In fact, as tired as I was I just couldn't sleep. I tried, but failed. Instead I got this wild hair up my ass to do something I hadn't done in a very long time - make a friends's ship scrapbook. It's sort of like a getting to know you survey, but it's in a book and it has to be handwritten so it has to be done in person. I don't know why I felt I needed to do it, but I did and was pretty happy with that.

I also spent more time reading. I've been doing a lot of reading lately and it's a good thing. In fact, I already know what I'm reading after I finish "Next" by Michael Crichton. I'm going to read the novelization of the movie "Chronicles of Riddick". I love the movie so I'm looking forward to reading this book. I still have two other books that are waiting for me to come back and read. So I have a list.

Anyway, I did get some sleep. I fell asleep around 10:30am I think. Then I didn't wake up until about 3:30pm. It's not enough sleep for me really, but it's enough to keep me going. I just hope I sleep tonight though everytime I've said that it hasn't happened easily, if at all. LOL! But I didn't do much today. I played on Facebook. One of the things I did was a writing exercise in my writing group. Nicole tried to write something and it didn't let her post it so I don't know if she's going to try again. I hope she does. I really like the idea of having writing exercises.

Other than that I had dinner. Watched "Dirty Jobs" and I LOVE that show. Now I'm chilling out to "Auction Kings", writing this and contemplating sleep. Today was a good day. I feel pretty good. No serious depression, which is always a good thing. Now I just hope I sleep tonight and that tomorrow is a good day too. Maybe I'll be able to do some writing tomorrow for my new story since it keeps getting pushed aside.

Anyway, time to wrap this puppy up. I need to go take my medication. Wish I didn't but when you're bipolar it's a necessity, like insulin for a Diabetic. Fun, fun! Definitely time for sleep. Cross your fingers for me.  

No comments: