Saturday, February 26, 2011

Writing Procrastination Writing future

Another good day for the books! I didn't go to the gym, but I won't go on the weekends. Too busy. I don't want to be in the crowd. I did sleep until 10:30am though. But in all honesty I didn't really do very much today. Just played online, watched TV and wrote.

I still haven't written the prologue. I don't know if I'm procrastinating or I just don't have a clear enough image of what I want in my mind. I suppose I can try to write down notes for what I want. I do worry that my story isn't that good. But I'm not that far into it yet. I've only written maybe 10 pages. Still, I worry. I want the story to be good and interesting. I don't like feeling like I'm procrastinating on this either. The write still isn't flowing as well as I'd like, but at least I'm writing. I just hope it doesn't sound like shit. I guess either way, I just need to get myself back together. Maybe if I finish another project I'll be back to how I was. I think I'm taking tippie toe steps toward going back to my other stories. I want to finish my Princes of the Desert set. I guess eventually I will. Who knows . . . maybe it will happen sooner than I think.

I was reading my Tarot cards for March and April. It really seems that things are going to go well. At least I'm going to keep believing that. Positive thoughts and all. Maybe if I keep to my editing on the 28th and have something workable to send out in March maybe I'll get good news in March or April. It would be so nice . . . Vindication that my work is good! :-) I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing. Move forward and with luck I'll have good news in my future!

Anyway, I'm feeling tired. Karissa is sleeping on the bed beside me. Oh and my mother said that I can bring her into my room! I mean, the litterbox, the food and water!! Everything!! I am so excited. I've been trying to clean up the room a little. Tomorrow Jordan has to help me with laundry and getting some of this stuff in here put elsewhere. Then I can move everything in and Karissa can officially be a house cat, except when she wants to go outside. :-) Which as the weather eventually warms up I'm sure she'll want to. She is so loved! Jordan loves her so much too. He comes in and can't help but pet her and give her kisses. And talk to her. We all love to talk and meow. I am very happy to have Karissa with me. Thank god for kitties!

Guess that's it. Tomorrow there is nothing on the agenda. Monday it's time for the editing so maybe tomorrow I'll make sure I have everything ready to get to work. Other than that, nothing. I'll just do more writing. Maybe I'll FINALLY write the prologue! LOL! I'll put it on the list. At least there will be a couple of things there.

Okay, time for bed! 

No comments: