Friday, February 11, 2011

See's Candy, A Snake and Writing . . .

I'm tired yet again. Ugh! And again I have slept all day. Tomorrow morning I'm waking up early. I have a ticket buy. I can use the money and maybe it will be the start of me getting up a little earlier. The thing is I didn't want to get up and that's the thing I have to keep fighting. That need to just want to stay in bed. I suppose it's still part of the depression manifesting itself. I have been okay, but I still am feeling it. The damn depression is just under the surface and that makes me tired too.

Things haven't been bad today at all. I finally got up and got dressed. I had to eat so I finally tried my cranberry apple butter on Hawaiian bread. OMG! That was really yummy. Then I just had a couple of yogurts and a banana. From there I took my mom up to Grossmont Center because my mom wanted to go to See's candy and pick up a couple of boxes. I know she's sending them to Diana. Wish I had a box! I love See's candy. She did bring me a couple of sample pieces they were handing out. Yum! So at least I got a taste. It's better than nothing. After that, my mom wanted to go to the 99cent store. I went in long enough to get something to drink and a penguin calendar. Then I just went back to the car and read some more of "The Chronicles of Riddick" which I've gotten through about 240 pages, give or take.

We'd had to wake up Jordan before we left in the gardener finally came, though I have to say I didn't think he was going to show. I did have a fleeting thought as we were leave that he would show up because I was so sure he wasn't. LOL! So when Jordan called and told me the Gardener was there I kinda laughed. Personally I didn't think the guy was ever showing up again! He still didn't do everything my mom wanted him to. He better get his act together next month or my mom might get upset enough to fire him.

Anyway, dinner was good; a salad with tuna and two quesadillas. I also did some writing on my new story. So far so good. I need to come up with the next thing though. But I have faith it will come to me. After all, the premise came to me easy enough. I'm still working on developing the characters. I have Mathias the cat down pretty well. Now I have to work on the human part. The woman Laura is easy. She's one of the many versions of me. I can identify with her. I guess I'll think on the next section for awhile and I know something will come to me. I think I like this story idea better than the other one I had and that one is great too! I guess I've just been blessed with creativity lately. For awhile, I thought it was gone and now it's come back full force. I need to pick a date to do the edits on my first book. I think if I don't I will keep putting it off. Of course, now I'm going to put that off until tomorrow. LOL! But I have to get back to that. I want to stop being afraid. I know it's a good story. It will be even better when I do the edits. Time to work on my confidence. 

Well, there isn't much else going on tonight. I might try to write a little more though it's more likely that I'm going to finish watching "Ocean's Thirteen" and maybe "Merlin." I have to stay awake long enough to have Jordan take a shower since he'll be coming to the ticket buy with me. And his girlfriend wants to see him! 

Of course, on a sad note, Cassie's boyfriend broke up with her today. It sucked. She's doing okay. She was upset at first, but she's okay with it now. It just sucks that it had to happen right before Valentine's Day. Then again, she also got her corn snake today! It's black and gray. She's in love with it. :-) I knew she would be. She loves snakes. I'm sure having that distraction helped her a lot.

Anyway, it's been an eventful day. All's well at the moment. Now I'm going to go eat a Reese's Big Cup and take my medication. Oh and set my alarm! :-P So that's it for now.   

No comments: