Friday, February 25, 2011

Itchy Scratchy

Today has been pretty good! I got up around 8:30am, took my last 5-hour energy, grabbed a water and headed to the gym. I got there just in time for the water aerobics. It was a great class and I was remembered by the other members which was nice. I missed the usual instructor, but this woman was great too. She's just not as funny. LOL!

After class I did my 30 minutes of laps. I think I'm getting faster. I then went into the spa and I stayed too long. Ended up sitting down almost the whole time I took a shower. All my energy was completely zapped. Walking out to the car to go home was like hiking cross country! :-P I was very glad when I got to sit down behind the wheel.

Then when I got home I had to turn around and leave again. I totally forgot my mom needed to go pick up her tabs. I really didn't want to because of how drained I was, but I knew she needed them back. Plus she wanted to go to the store, so I  offered to take her to Walmart since it was right across the street.

It took her almost no time to get the tabs and once we got to Walmart she gave me money to go to McDonald's to get something to eat and drink. Love Big Macs and they had two for $3.50. Can't beat a deal like that! Then after I ate, I realized that I wanted to get a woman's world and I wanted to check how much more 5-hour energy bottles were. Well, they were on sale! 2 for under $4. So I went in search of my mom. I almost walked by her, but she found me! Since the 5-hour energy was on sale, she got them for me and my magazine. Woman's World is the only magazine I get on a regular basis. I love them.

When I got home I just got online. Puttered around for a bit. I uploaded some pix onto yahoo. They weren't the best. I'll probably upload other pix tomorrow - maybe. I also got into my writing. It's still slow going, but it's coming along. I finally got to an interesting part where Laura was grabbed by someone in black and she was saved by this guy. His name is going to be Mathias, of course. I'm in the process of describing him. He has to have black hair and green eyes, of course. I just have to draw out more freaky stuff. I know I'm going to have her house broken into, but only a couple of things out of place. Maybe it starts getting more and more until she realized someone's been getting inside. I think the shop will be broken into as well and maybe even Angela's place. Maybe have her car's breaks were cut . . . Just stuff I'm thinking about. I still have yet to work on the prologue. I should probably start working on that tonight or tomorrow. I have never written stuff out of order before, but I think it's going to work. I'm still not sure how good the story is, but I'm enjoying writing it.

You know, the bad thing about the swimming at the gym though is that there's something in the water that makes me break out. At the moment I have several rashes and it sucks. I am going to keep using my ointment for rashes that the doctor gave me but I'm running out. I just hate itching all over. Why do I have to be the one with the sensitive skin?? Ugh!!

Anyway, nothing else has gone on. I am tired. I shouldn't say that I should sleep easily because I never do. Getting to sleep is a pain in the ass. I wish I could sleep easily, but it just doesn't come easy. I hope Karissa stays in most of the night with me though because tonight is supposed to drop down to 30 degrees F. Right now she's sleeping over by the window. I love having her with me. It really does make me feel better having her around. I love her so much. Thank god for her really.

Guess that's all there is. Emotionally I'm doing pretty good today. No real ups and downs. Just tired, but that's okay. I have had a good and busy day. Nothing to complain about except the stupid rashes! LOL! UGH!! :-P

No comments: