Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Sun Shined On Me Today!

I have honestly had a good day today!! And it's so nice to have it. A good day from beginning to end. After all the depression lately it really is a nice reprieve.

I woke up early today and stayed awake. Cassie basically woke me up. She needed the paperwork that had to be turned into the school so Susan could pick her up too. Then there was the form for Cassie next IEP meeting and the okay for the tests they'll have to do to assess where she's at. Then I also had her take in the form for welfare and tell them I'd pick it up later, which I did about 10am. I could have gone back to sleep, but I decided not to and drank a bunch of my sweet and creamy coffee. Then I texted Cassie and she texted back at lunch. By the end of the lunch though, she'd talked me into picking her up for an hour! LOL! The little twit! I love her so much!

We didn't do much after I picked her up because Greg came over too. I let Cassie play on the laptop as Greg filled out my Friendship Scrapbook. Outside of me, he's the first to complete it. Cassie wanted to fill it out too but we ran out of time.

She did fight going back to school, but I stuck to my guns and Greg drove us over. We said goodbye then Greg and I came back here. Cassie just didn't want to go to Math. She hates math. She hates the teacher. She hatest the teacher so much that she won't stay for tutoring unless the other teacher is there. Not that she likes her either, but I guess she likes that teacher just a little better. She did get out of tutoring today. She was starting to get a stomach ache when I told her she had to go back to school. I hate that she gets so anxious about that teacher. Ugh! But there's nothing that can be done. The counselor said she needed to be in that class because that's where she has resources to help. Unfortunately, she hasn't utilized it much until recently. But it was good to see her. And it was great texting with her too.

After that my mom had me go out to get her stamps. I brought Jordan so he could run in for me. I always used the opportunity to have Jordan go into the pharmacy to pick up my medication. I needed it badly. I was completely out of Invega 3mg. Soon I'll need to pick up the 6mg one. I also got my Lamictal. Then with the money left over from the stamps my mom told us to pick up burgers and fries for dinner. That was nice, I thought. I didn't have enough to get us all large fries because dumb me didn't take my wallet with me. :-P Ah well . . .

Other than that, I finished reading "Next" and started reading "The Chronicles of Riddick" but this book isn't as good. I'm struggling to get through the beginning. I think once I'm passed the beginning it should start to get more interesting. Either way, I think I'm going to read it through just to say I've done it! LOL! I also texted with Greg and Jason and did a year spread with my Tarot deck. It looks like May is going to be a really bad month, but we'll see if that happens. It did seem to be kind of accurate so far as far as my mood goes. October is supposed to be a great month! Who knows what may lie ahead and as we all know there are always going to be good and bad months. I just hope the bad times aren't enough to throw me in the hospital and that's if any of this comes to pass. The thing about Tarot is you really can't prove it until after the fact and on top of that once you know something, it can change the outcome. I don't believe life is fixed. I look at the future as fluid. But I'll try to stay positive and I do hope October is a stellar month. Maybe that's when something goes right for me in the writing world!

And speaking of writing, I finally took a tray table into my room and suddenly it has eased up my writing. It makes a HUGE difference from typing on the lap and feet. It gave me enough gumption to sit down and write on my new story and I got to where I wanted to get! Now I just need to plan the next scene. One way or another I'm going to try writing again tomorrow. I need to make it a habit. That's what writers do and it's time for me to get serious again. Maybe next week I'll also go back to editing my first book and get it ready to go out. I'm going to look into ePublishers and a couple actual publishing houses. It can't hurt. Well, actually it can. Even though I try to prepare for the worst when it happens it still knocks me down. How much does THAT suck?? LOL! 

Anyway, it's been a really good day and I hope the trend continues. It can be very hard to keep a positive attitude but I'm going to do my best to keep that way for as long as I can. 

No comments: