Sunday, February 6, 2011

Almost Gave Sleeping Beauty a Run for Her Money

I was totally exhausted last night and even though I had high hopes of sleeping well once again, once again I didn't. I think I fell asleep around 3:00am. But here's the thing. I slept until 3:00pm! Ugh! And then I still wanted to go back to sleep. In fact, after I had dinner I almost laid down. Not like I had anything to do anyway. I just don't know why I was and am so tired.

Jordan came in my room with me. I let him play on the laptop with my show on and I laid down with Karissa beside me. That was nice this afternoon when I woke up. Karissa was right in front of my face when I woke and that was awesome! :-) I love when she cuddles up to me like that. So at least I had that little sunshine moment. Also at one point Cassie and her boyfriend came over with Jason and Susan who wanted a restaurant coupon and I was the only one that could print it out. It was good to see Cassie. I also got to see the photos she took of the Seal tour they took today. It was awesome. There were so many Sea Lions. I would like to do that one of these days, but I'm not going to hold my breath. My chances are very slim.

Then I get a call from Jason that says he got a text from someone saying that Greg had died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound! I don't believe it. I haven't heard from him and I have called and texted, but Jason called the Kaiser info line and he wasn't listed on it so . . . I don't believe it. I mean, they can't text that crap anyway. It's shit and to be honest I'm pissed that he would do that. It's not remotely funny and is just another reason for him to be put in the looney bin for a few days. I've been in the bin myself, but right now he seriously needs it and when I do hear from him he's going to get it from me. I already texted him and told him it wasn't funny and that he should not have done that. I mean, how sick can you be to do that to your friends? Guess I'm just going to be ticked off for awhile over this.

I do have to admit that I am a little worried. I am almost 100% sure that was just a sick joke, but on the other hand, I haven't heard from him and I've tried calling and texting. But then, he probably knows just how upset I am. I don't know. But there is that bit of worry there. I just don't understand why.

Anyway, other than that, Jordan and I were waiting for my mom to go to bed, but by 11pm she was STILL AWAKE!! Ugh!! We were going to Beef 'n Bun to get burgers and shakes. I just had to get another one. So finally I just told her I was awake so I was going to go to the pharmacy and pick up some meds that I needed to get instead of tomorrow. It was great to get out of the house, but I would have rather her have been asleep instead. Ah well . . . It was also incredibly foggy. It was so bad I could barely see in front of me! But we got there, got our food and shakes and went to the Vons parking lot to eat. I couldn't exactly bring it home. Jordan doesn't like onion rings, but he was sure impressed by the size of mine. He got a chocolate shake, but regretted not getting a peanut butter chocolate shake after he tasted mine. LOL! Those are the best!!

Okay, I'm still tired and I'm hoping I'll sleep. Maybe I need to just stop saying that. Maybe I'm just jinxing myself. LOL! Maybe I should say I'm NOT going to sleep no matter how much I want. :-P Who knows. But either way, tomorrow is coming. Tomorrow I will work on my writing. Hopefully I won't sleep all day. It just seems to put me in a darker mood. I have actually felt okay and right now I feel fine, but there were a couple of times today I felt depressed. Sleeping all day just throws me off I think. So hopefully tomorrow I will wake up a little earlier.

I just hope everything works out and that I hear from Greg. Though I might kill him myself. I'll just keep watching "Billy the Exterminator" until I go to sleep. Love that show. Okay, enough. I'm rambling. Time to try to go to sleep.



No comments: