Monday, February 21, 2011

Alive and Kicking Today

I got up early today! I got up at 8:00am, took my 5-hour energy and went to the gym! Not only did I do the water aerobics, but I also swam laps for another 30 minutes after that. I stayed too long in the spa though. It drained me too much and when I took my shower, I had to sit for a bit. After that, I stopped at the store and grabbed a water. I grabbed blueberries too, which I need to put into the fridge yet. Coming home, I pulled out the computer, puttered around for a bit and did some writing. I wrote a good page or two. I'm not sure the story is really interesting yet, but I'm hoping it's going to get interesting. I've already started having her feel like she's being watched. I think the feeling is going to continue into the Rehearsal dinner and it'll be the first time she meets the human Mathias. I also need to consider if I want to do something from the killer's point of view. I'm still working out a few things there.

Anyway, so I have had my writing going. I'm tired, but not overly tired. I'm watching "Chuck," then "Being Human" and "Hawaii 5-0" then I'm going to go to sleep.

I did try a free psychic reading today asking when I would get published and if it would be successful, but she said that she was picking up a lot about finances whether I was using too much money for this or losing money on it or something and that basically the answer was no. As for me, there is no finances involved with the writing. Plus, I've had other psychics tell me yes and my cards seem to tell me yes. I also asked the same question to another psychic and we'll see if she says the same thing or not. Either way I'm going to keep writing. But I just wish I knew the future. I suppose everyone wants that. I just want to be published. I want to know that I've done it and I want it to be read and enjoyed. Of course, making a little money would be good too. I don't know. I would just like to be successful. I guess we'll see what happens.

Anyway, today has been good. Tomorrow I'm going to try the same thing again! We'll see how it works out.

No comments: