Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mother, May I Have Some Aggravation??

So much for waking up early. I tried but I couldn't stay awake. I ended up going back to sleep. Ugh! Jordan woke me up at 2:00pm which was better than letting me keep sleeping. Of course, what he wanted was to go to Wendy's. We actually went into the place rather than going through the Drive-Thru. I don't like going in though. There were all kinds of teeny-boppers were there. Though I didn't hear anything derogatory I did hear laughing. It would be nice if I weren't being paranoid, but in all likelihood they were laughing about me and how fat I am. Ah well . . . It's just something I have to deal with. It's not exactly like I'm devoted to losing weight. I should, but I'm not. I ended up getting Spicy Asian Chicken with a large drink and a strawberry shake. Jordan got a hamburger combo. After that, I wanted to send him into the store to get my Woman's World, but he wouldn't. So instead I went to get fuel for the car. He went in to pay for the fuel and I had him get me a U-NO bar. I love those things!

Then when we get home and my mom finds out we went to Wendy's she becomes a bitch!! I don't understand why . . . She needed to get her medication from the pharmacy so I grabbed my book and took her. She wouldn't talk to me the whole time I drove her there and barely said anything to me on the way back. Then she blew up because Jordan was sleep and he hadn't waited to water. I told my mom I could water the front yard and she still slipped out! I offered! So she rants and raves for several more minutes and finally she came back and I told her that when she was gone it was MY JOB to water the front yard. Jordan took care of the side and the back. Finally she wanted me to go do it. And I did without a problem. It's just annoying how she deals with things. I mean, she's very passive/aggressive. She doesn't know HOW to be assertive. Talking normal about something that upsets her is impossible. She'd rather have her bitching and moaning and nothing getting done rather than talk about it and work with people. Then she wonders why Cassie doesn't want to come home! Gee, Mom, you don't think it might be you and your attitude, do you?? UGH!!! Just so aggrivated with her!!!

After that though, I got online. I checked all my sites and then I did my search for Denise. It really is obsessive. I even found Heather and Kenneth. I looked up Kenneth and found this place http://www.myyearbook.com/. It's a fun site and it's fun to put your profile together and all. But on the other hand, it runs really, really slowly. Something about it makes my computer run slow and I have a centrino Duo processor. Anyway, I wouldn't have found it had it not been for that search! I tell you, I find the most interesting sites doing these searches! LOL! I guess even Ex-Friends can be useful. 

I do have to admit that since reading Denise's last statement on Yahoo where she was giving up on everything, as much as part of me was going HA! There was part of me that just felt bad for her. So much so that I actually dreamed about her last night and that we were friends again. But the feel was different. Like she was more of a kid. It was an interesting dream. Wish I remembered more of it. I mean, I don't want her to succeed in writing because of how she's treated Nicole and I. But I don't want to see her suffer either. She doesn't have the gift of writing. If she had, she would have gotten somewhere by now. She's put a lot of effort into trying to get published. I haven't put forth that much effort yet. But the time is coming. I just have to ready myself.

Anyway, I started reading "The Bone Garden" by Tess Gerritsen. It's good. I also watched "Worst Cooks in America" and "Iron Chef America." I didn't, however, do any writing today. I think I'm going to make sure I set aside time tomorrow to work on my story and also I want to set a date for editing "Assassin's Seduction." I'm leaning toward doing it February 28th. That's not that far away, but it's not tomorrow either. So I think that will work. I just need to move forward. That's the only way I'll really get my confidence back and I know I can do it. 

I guess emotionally I'm okay. I'm a bit more emotional and more ready to argue, but I'm hoping that will settle down over the next couple of days. I'm also hoping that I won't get bad cramps either. Yep! Aunt Flo is here. At least the PMS hasn't been terrible yet. Maybe this month I'll be okay.

Well, I think it's time for me to wrap up a bit and go to sleep. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I get to pick up my baby girl from school and spend the day with her! :-) Yay! I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I also want to wake up early. I'm NOT giving up! LOL! So we try again!

No comments: