Sunday, February 20, 2011

Odds 'N Ends

What can I say? The last two days have sucked. I was so depressed and tired yesterday that I didn't even make an entry here at all. I just laid down and went to sleep. Then even today I just didn't want to get up because of being tired and depressed so I didn't crawl out of bed until 2pm or later. Even then, I didn't leave the room. I ended up watching "Confessions of Animal Hording" or something like that on Animal Planet. My mom had made spaghetti so I did go out eventually and eat, but after that I went back to my room and watched more about the Animal Hording until I switched to the Food Network. I finally got to see almost an entire episode of "Restaurant: Impossible" which was great! I had wanted to see it, but it comes on when I have other things to watch so being able to see it today was nice. 

Jordan came into the room around then and wanted me to take him to go get something to eat. I also wanted something more, but I waited until the show was over and I talked him into getting me a shake with his money. So I took him to Beef and Bun. He got himself a big meal with a shake and got me a shake. Yum!! Then I went up to Walmart. I really wanted a new book since I finished "The Bone Garden" and just my luck I found "The Surgeon" by Tess Gerritsen, the same author. I also picked up some goodies that I probably shouldn't have, but oh well at this point.

Now I'm home. I am watching the finale of "Worst Cooks in America" followed by "Iron Chef America." My mother just came in yelling at me about Jordan. He's supposed to have done a few things today - including taking a shower and he didn't so she freaked out and yelled at me about it. There is only so much I can do about him. But tomorrow I'll try to get on his case and get him to do more of what he's supposed to do. That's the best I can do.

I do think tomorrow is going to be a better day. I have to set my alarm, but I'm going to get up around 8:00am and take the 5-hour energy then hopefully head to the gym. I have to get myself back together again. In fact, I'm also going to work on the writing tomorrow. I want myself heading back in the right direction again. I have had two days for "Oh poor me" now it's time to get going again.

Besides, I can't stay angry with Jason forever. I just can't! He's my brother!! At least that's how I look at him and that's how it's always going to be, I think. He just has to learn to keep his mouth shut or his texting fingers silent when he's angry so he doesn't lash out. Thank god this doesn't happen often, but he really did hurt me bad. But he loves me and I love him and that happens sometimes, right?

Anyway, the is ending on a relatively good note. Karissa has been with me almost all day. It was so funny. She liked to sleep on the clothes that were on my bed, but I folded them today. So what did she do? She went to my laundry hamper, knocked it over, crawled inside and went to sleep! LOL! That's a good memory I can keep to make me smile.

Well, time to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is going to be a better day! Maybe even one of the best!

No comments: