Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still Sick . . . :-(

Well, I have a feeling this is going to be a very short entry. I am sick. I've been sick. I slept through most of yesterday. I woke up long enough to see MOST of the premiere of "Terra Nova" which is actually kinda interesting. Then I watched "Hawaii 5-0" and went back to sleep. Today I have been dozing on and off. There was a lot of racket going on though because my mom is getting new roof. I hate feeling like this. Ugh! Being sick definitely sucks! Anyway, I spent the day resting. I did talk to Patty F. which was nice since I haven't talked with her in forever. She's apparently in a manic episode or hypomania anyway. She's getting stuff done. She wants me to read over something she writes in a month or two. That ought to be interesting since I haven't proof read for anyone really.

I'm kinda hungry. I ate dinner. My mom fixed Shepherds Pie. It's awesome. I tried to eat a salad, but it was hard for me. I got through most of it. Then I just came back to my room and put on the TV and just chilled out. I watched an old episode of "Dirty Jobs." I hope there are new episodes of it soon. Then I put on "19 kids and counting" and even watched "The Little Couple." Watching TV is about the only thing I am up for. I really hate this. I don't remember the last time I felt this bad. I hope to god this doesn't last much longer. I just want to get back to my writing and until I can get this cold to go away I don't think I will be doing much of it at all.

Anyway, that's about it. I'm going to maybe get something else to eat, take my medication, and try to go back to sleep. As it is, Cassie's been over at Jason and Susan's because I've been so sick. I really hate this. I want this to be OVER! Ugh!!!

No comments: