Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Naps Don't Help. LOL!

It doesn't seem to matter if I get a nap or not. By 8:00pm I am wiped out. Even if I don't sleep, I am so tired I just veg. Right now, I am yawning and just sort of hunching as I type. I barely had energy to take cough drops to Cassie.

Anyway, I got up, got Cassie up, got her to school. She was a little grumpy this morning, but her stomach is still hurting her. It just has me concerned even though I just think it's nerves and stress. But it seems like things are actually going pretty well! I mean, I see her every day during the week. She gets to visit Jason and Susan every day - that also means she can spend time with her friends. I really think it's working out very well. She smiles and jokes with me. Talks to her friends with me right there. I'll tell you, even now, when I get a call, I don't like ANYONE to be around when I talk and when I was her age - Hell no did I want my mother listening to me! LOL! It's just further evidence that she trusts me. :-)

When I got back from dropping off Cassie at school I finished my coffee and got to editing. In "Assassin's Seduction" I edited two more chapters. I was going to do more, but I just got so tired. In fact, I was going to try to do more editing tonight, but again, I'm just too tired. Anyway, I laid down and took a nap for about two maybe three hours. I got up in time to get to Cassie's school relatively early. It worked out well because it gave me plenty of time to make a doctor's appointment for Cassie on Friday and then time to call Susan and asking her if she would take her. I mean, it's Friday. They take her for the weekend anyway. But I'm going to have to pick up Jason from Amaya. No biggie. He's probably going to crash and sleep for awhile until Susan comes to get him.

Cassie had a dollar and she wanted to get a soda from McDonald's so I parked and checked my own change. Turned out I had enough to get one also. Yay! So we got sodas and went home. She didn't have any homework except for a paper that I needed to sign. Which I did. Then I let Cassie play online for awhile. She was talking with one of her friends and then spamming their webpage basically posting a bunch of videos from Facebook. She also put up one of her own videos so I was able to subscribe to her channel finally since she was on my account. It's cool. Now I can watch the goofy stuff she posts.

Jordan finished the laundry today. I have so many clothes to put away now. But at least we got it done. I have everything folded though so that's good. Tomorrow I'll see about hanging them up. My mom was so tired though that she gave us money to go get burgers and drinks. I figured we'd go to Wendy's for the burgers only to find out they are now charging $1.50 for their little ass burger. I told them forget it and went to McDonald's where we were going to get our drinks anyway. I hope they don't jack up their prices at some point.

Folding clothes is what I did mostly and I watched some TV. I watched something on the History Channel about Ghengis Khan. Then I got to see part of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" but they cut half of it out. I don't know what happened. It was probably one of their longer episodes and they had to cut it. It doesn't make sense when they do that though. Ugh! But it did give me the time to watch "Restaurant: Impossible." It was one I'd seen before, but it was awesome. After that, I just put on SyFy because I was waiting for the new episode of "Ghost Hunters."

Cassie came home and she had a sore throat. Plus her stomach hurt. Susan and I think that maybe her stomach ache is really due to her stressing about Grandma or coming here because of Grandma. I don't know. It's possible. I always used to get headaches when I had to come home. But she's been smiling. Oh, and I took some of her clean clothes to her and one of it was her green sweater and she just lit up! She was so happy to see it! It's her favorite jacket. She hugged it like a favorite stuffy or blanket or something. It was cool to see. I also gave her some cough drops hoping they would kind of sooth her throat in the process, but it hasn't worked. Ugh . . . She might be getting seen for a cold too! :-P Hope she's not getting sick though.

Jordan has really been helping me a lot. Grant you, I kind of have to bribe him, but so what, you know? And at least he does it. The laundry was a big help! Then we watched "Deadliest Warrior" during dinner together. And later he came and talked to me more about it. Though I don't often watch the show it's kind of cool we can connect on it.

Anyway, Cassie is tired of her name. She doesn't like anymore. Sounds too prissy for her! LOL! But you know, as much as I like the name Cassandra, I told her that if it hadn't been for her father, her name would have been Adrianna. Guess what name she likes? And the nickname to go with it is one of her favorite names - Anna. Guess I win all the way around! I don't mind her wanting to change her name. I wanted to at her age too. Mine was Laurel-Ann Whitney. She wants Adrianna Owens. LOL! Why not? I'm using Grant! So she opened another Facebook using that name. I think it's cool!. It just means she's more like me than I realized. :-) It could be that I might be calling her Anna at some point. She used to love her name Cassandra, so I won there and then with the name I was going to give her!

Well, I am exhausted. I want to finish watching "Ghost Hunters." It's kind of cool that they kind of got a full body apparition at the last location. Anyway, I'm going to take my meds, give the computer back to Jordan, finish the show and try to sleep. Hope I'm not over-tired. That would seriously suck! I need to sleep. Cassie wants to get up at 6:00am because she needs to take a bath or shower. It's going to be a long day again if I don't get some sleep tonight. Here's hoping I do . . . and this was so disjointed! LOL! That's what happens when you're as tired as me.

No comments: