Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So Far So Good

Well, so far things have been good. I woke Cassie up at 6:00am which was too early for both of us, so I reset the alarm for 6:35am. She got up easily for me. I made coffee while she started getting her clothes together to get on. She didn't want to eat anything but I had her take a granola bar with her - she ended not eating it until after school. LOL! But it was nice. There was no fighting, no arguing. She just got up and got ready. I gave her some of my coffee too. Then I figured I wasn't going to take her to school until 7:10am, but she wanted to go before 7:00am. She was meeting her friends. I thought that was cool. She told me she loved me when she got out of the car. It was awesome!

After that, I went home long enough to change. Then I grabbed the shopping list and made the decision to go to the Santee Walmart. Which was a really good decision. The only thing they didn't have that I wanted was my cherry cheese danishes. But I got cheese danishes instead. But they're not as good. So I want to go up to the La Mesa Walmart and get them, though I shouldn't. They're really not good for me, but I want them so bad. I am so compulsive! But I'm not as stressed which hopefully means I won't eat TONS of stuff at a time.

It was great though. I got chicken, a box of beef patties, cheese . . . they even had some fruits and veggies there, but I didn't get any of that. I almost bought a pineapple though. Maybe if I go back I'll get one. I thought that was pretty cool!

When I got home I didn't have much to do. I helped put away stuff until my back just couldn't handle it anymore. I then laid down to watch TV. There wasn't much on except something on the history channel about comic book super heros and how comics have changed over the years. It was interesting enough, but I was so tired I fell asleep. My mom woke me up, then Jordan came in when the alarm started going off. It was HARD to wake up. I must have been sleeping deep. I have been exhausted since. Hopefully I'll stay awake for "Ghost Hunters" but I don't know. I am so tired!

Anyway, I picked up Cassie from school. She seemed happy enough. She was back with Zeke again. I was nice enough to take him home again. Then when we got home I had Cassie do her homework. It was a fun project where she had a puzzle piece looking paper and she had to put a pic of herself, a few sentences about herself, a science quesstion and her name. I let her put on music while she did it. But I had the computer, so I surfed my websites and just kept an eye on her. Soon enough Jason and Susan were there to get her.

I have to admit that I really LOVE this time with her again. I have missed being with her every day. I love her so much.

Anyway, I went to therapy, which was a good thing. Found out I still have A LOT of unresolved anger at John. But I am optimistic about having Cassie and her getting used to this in time. But I am worried that she's going to come home crying again. It kills me to see her cry. And she should be home anytime within the next half hour.

I was going to go to the Hostess Outlet Store - which would have been a bad thing too, I think. LOL! So it was a good thing they were closed! But I had to check. When I got home my mom had dinner ready. I didn't see the salad, but there were fish sticks and quesadillas! Yum! I enjoyed the combo. I have been drinking water and soda. Soda probably isn't that great, but I do love my Diet Dr. Pepper. In fact, I had grabbed a bottle at Walmart this morning. I was so thirsty I drank like a third of the bottle without stopping and usually I can't do that with soda. Guess it goes to show you what you can do when you're thirsty!

Well, with luck Cassie will be okay when she comes home tonight, but I guess I'll have to prepare for the worst case. Then when she's settled, I'm going to go to sleep!

No comments: