Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Life and Other Exhaustive Things

You know I really hate being exhausted all the time. It's getting old and it's giving me depression. On the other hand, I am still managing to do stuff. I woke up this morning - Cassie was already awake - grabbed coffee, took Cassie to school, came back, chilled out for a bit and then I went to the store. I knew I wanted to get something sweet and cakey like I always do - but shouldn't have! LOL! I ended up with water, Cottage cheese with strawberry and two boxes of dounuts. I also had to get stamps for my mom. Then after that, I went to get a money order so I could mail off my car insurance only to be told they couldn't do it until 10:00am. It was frustrating. But I just went out to the car, ate the cottage cheese with strawberry and wrote in my schedule book. One or two and time was done.

When I went back into Albertson's to get the money order, they had trouble getting the machine working. LOL! It's one of those days. I said the wrong amount of money the first time, but we got it right eventually. I was never so happy as when I got the money order filled out, in the envelope and mailed!! Going home, I tried to stay up for a bit, but I was getting so tired. By 11:00am I start crashing. Maybe I'll have to try more coffee around that time and see if that helps, because usually I lay down and try to take a nap. Today I actually did sleep for a bit. It was hard to wake up a bit, but I did and went to go get Cassie. Rather than work on the schedule I did some reading instead. I got a chapter or so farther into "Cowboys & Aliens."

When Cassie got out of school we went home and started working on her homework. I couldn't really help her with her math. I have forgotten how to do fractions. Then there was a history paper she needed to finish. She did that. Then there was another history paper that said right on it to do in class and she was adamant that he sent it home for homework! Guess she'll find out tomorrow. But she took what she couldn't do to Jason and Susan's and for the most part did the rest of her homework there. Susan came and picked her up early - 3:30pm, but that was fine with me. It gave me time to run off my manuscript - not the formatted one, but I just need the story for the synopsis. I haven't really worked on it. I wrote a couple of things down, but not sure I'm going to use any of it. Tomorrow I'll started working on it in the morning. I just get so tired in the evenings now, even though I still don't go to sleep early. It SUCKS! I toss and turn for hours!! Ugh!

Not only did I run off the book, I watched a few episodes of "Fact or Faked" and then I also headed out to therapy. I spent time talking about Cassie and the schedule and how she seems to be thriving despite not being as happy about circumstances as I am. I talked about being tired, depressed yet still getting things done. And I talked about my writing. I need to maybe look over a couple of things again for the synopsis, but tomorrow I really need to get to it. I really want to move forward with my writing. If I could just get one person to read it and like it I would be happy! I just want to see my writing in print that people can buy. I want to be able to say "I DID IT!" Of course, getting a little money would be nice too. 

Anyway, I came home, ate dinner and went to my room, getting on the computer, but I am so tired!! So instead I just kind of farted around with different websites and different searches. I do still think of Denise and I know it's kind of cruel, though part of me really would just want to share this, not to rub her nose in it, that I got published. I would post it somewhere real obvious or literally send it to her. She would take it bad though. But I still think about her and there are times I still miss her. But you know, things are the way they are. And I'm looking forward, not backward.

Okay, well, I'm going to take my meds, watch the rest of "Ghost Hunters" and then TRY to go to sleep. Tomorrow will be a fresh day!

No comments: