Monday, September 12, 2011

I Can't Escape Being TIRED!

I've been tired all freaken day! I hate it! I just haven't been sleeping well at all. My nose has been giving me nothing but trouble which makes it worse. I want to wake up early - which I will be doing tomorrow morning. But I don't want to feel like I'm dragging.

Anyway, I slept until around 1:00pm. I knew I needed to get up so I did. I got online and checked my Cafemom groups, but nothing was really done today. Guess everyone's busy on Mondays or this Monday. I was so into what I was doing though that I almost forgot what time it was. My mom had to remind me to get Cassie because it was almost 2:00pm. But I was able to get my regular spot, which is cool. I guess people don't like to park out in the sun if they can avoid it where I will if I have to. I took my book "Cowboys and Indians" and read until she got out of school and got to the car. After that, Cassie and I went to Albertson's to get something to drink. I got water and Cassie got a Squirt. Her stomach was upset more of today though and I think Sprite would have been better, but I guess it worked.

When we got home, I helped Cassie with an essay she wrote. It had to be typed up and I typed it up for her. I suppose I should have let her do it, but I figured she did the hard part - writing it. There was something else she had for homework, but she didn't have her colored pencils so she had to do it at Jason and Susan's. Susan picked her up and took her. This schedule really is cool and even Jason likes it. Of course he'd still like her to live over there, but I think this is cool! We all get to spend time with her this way.

Anyway, my mom made dinner - hot dogs and baked beans. It was good. Then I did some searching/stalking on Denise. LOL! I found a couple more places she's gone. I just think it's funny because it's not like I'm going to contact her. But I get to keep track of her. I guess part of me still cares about her. But oh well. Things are the way they are. Maybe things will change if and when I get published. I'll make it a point to let her know about it. Well, maybe . . . I'm not a cruel person by nature so maybe not. Of course, I want to be published and I want what I get published to be very good! I just have to stay strong and not stop doing what I need to do. That means tomorrow no matter how I feel I need to get my ass moving on editing my book! If I don't finish it then there will be no going forward. I have to have a product to be able to sell. But the big pay off would just see my book in print! God that would be so awesome! Not that it wouldn't be nice to be able to make a living at it.

Well, Jordan and I ended up going to Albertson's to get drinks. I got an Arizona Green Tea this time and Jordan got a Sobe Raspberry Lemonade. Of course, we also got brownie bites and 2 boxes of vanilla Zingers. It was 2 for $4, which is a good deal. We ate the Brownie Bites together, but I gave Jordan one of the boxes. Probably shouldn't have, but did anyway. He just better keep that room of his clean! I don't want to see any wrappers on his floor or under his bed. Personally, I'm too full to eat any of mine tonight - for now anyway.

Cassie came home and she was nice and showered. She wants me to get her up tomorrow at 6:30am so she can do her make-up. :-) She also got skinny jeans from Hot Topic and she wants to start working there when she turns 14 years old. We'll see if they're hiring since they do hire people that young. And she LOVES Hot Topic. She also got a pin that says "I'm not Antisocial! I just hate you!" LOL! Funny little thing, she is!

Anyway, that's really been my day. Now I'm going to take my meds, finish watching the summer finale of "The Closer" and of "Rizzoli & Isles." Tomorrow I have got to force myself to edit. It has to get done! So I guess that's it. 

No comments: