Friday, September 23, 2011

First Draft of the Synopsis DONE!

I did it!! I finished the first draft of my synopsis! It was difficult. I had to stop a lot of times, but I did it! I think some of it is actually kinda good, but I think a lot of it needs to be worked on, so tomorrow I'm going to work on the next draft. Maybe try typing it this time and see what comes out. At least I went through the book and took the best parts of it, I think.

Anyway, I got up this morning and I didn't want to get up. It does seem like I spend most of the day exhausted. It sucks. Cassie was awake again and almost ready for school. I got my coffee and she drank about a third of it. LOL! Then I took her to school. When I got home though, I went back to sleep after making her bed. Apparently I did a crap job of it because my mother complained. I was very tired. She wants me to remake it, but I don't think I will.

When I was sleeping I had some of the weirdest dreams. I had a dream that my mom was sleeping in the bed with me and that Karissa wanted out so I pushed open the window screen down making it fall. Then I woke up in the dream! I can't remember a lot of whatelse happened, but I remember yelling at some girl. Then some woman confronts me about people not wanting to deal with me or something and I said something about the store working like a regular store. Then I was at a store that seemed to have stuff - I think books, video games and what not. Then I was at this funky machine trying to get it to work when my mom actually woke me up. It was weird because it took me a moment to realize that I hadn't been awake. That I'd just got woken up! Weird, huh?

Anyway, my mom wanted to go to the 99 cent store so I took her. I went in long enough to get water. Then out in the car I worked on the synopsis. Almost as soon as we got home, I had to leave again to go get Cassie from school. I worked on the synopsis again as I waited. Then as soon as I got home with her Susan was there to pick her up. :-) Susan, Jason and Cassie all got their hair cut. Cassie got all kinds of layers. It looks great! Now she wants it colored! Fuscha and green streaks. :-) 

My mom gave me money to get burgers tonight for dinner. She was in a crappy mood today though. But I guess she's just getting disgusted with Jordan and I. Whatelse is new, right? My room is a disaster. Jordan is a mess and sleeps all the time too . . . he gives her attitude. I went to McDonald's and got the burgers. I got myself a drink too. I paid for that though. When I came back, Jordan still didn't want to wake up so my mom and I just ate. Then I went back to my room and kept working on the synopsis, stopping here and there for breaks. I went online to Cafemom and Yahoo. But really just briefly here and there.

Anyway, now I am thoroughly exhausted. I've been watching "Criminal Minds" on and off as I worked as well. Now I'm going to finish watching this one, then I'm watching "Haven" and hopefully going to sleep, but I never seem to be able to. But we'll keep trying.

No comments: