Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Short Little Entry

I think this might be a short entry. Nothing much happened today.

My mom woke me up at about 12:30pm to eat. She made dinner for lunch (Or my breakfast). Jordan wouldn't wake up so that irritated the shit out of my mom. It was good though - chicken, rice, veggies and roasted or fried potatoes. It was yummy!

After that, I got the computer from Jordan and I have been playing online and working on my second draft of the Synopsis. However, I think there will probably be a third draft or final draft. Finale draft, I hope! I also have posted on Yahoo (so it goes to Facebook & Twitter) about how my head is hurting. I really think I might be pushing myself too hard, but I don't want to stop. I'm taking a break for the rest of the night though. I'll get back to the last half of the second draft tomorrow.

Anyway, I also got on Blogger with my Krystina Grant account. I figured it was about time I started on my writer's journey once again and wrote the first post I'd written in a very long time. I'm going to try to write a little something every morning or afternoon. The nighttime is for this one since it's basically my journal.

I'm a little hungry again since it's about 7:18pm, but I'm not so hungry that I'm going out into the other room to eat. I think I'm going to take my meds and lay down for awhile. I'm just happy that I am moving forward. I hate being tired . . . and I have a craving for chocolate milk. That sucks. Actually what I want to do is sleep. I am just so tired as always.

Well, I think I'm going to take my meds and chill out with the light off to "IRT Deadliest Roads." It's last season in Nepal and India. The new one starts tomorrow night at 10:00pm. I want to watch it. The big thing will be if I remember or not. Anyway, I'm outta here.

Headache be gone!


No comments: