Thursday, September 22, 2011

I Started My Synopsis and Made a Doctor's Appointment

I am exhausted. Again. I really hate this, but it is what it is. As long as Cassie is in school I'll be getting up early. I was so tired this morning though, that as soon as I had Cassie at school, I finished drinking my coffee and I still couldn't keep my eyes open. I ended up sleeping for another couple of hours. I got up in time to take my mother to the post office and bank - and Albertson's and for me, McDonald's for a drink. When we got home, I finally started my synopsis and I tell you, this is going to be a very long process I think. I'm going to try to get it done by October 1st, but I don't know if I can. I'm giving it my best effort though, because I'm going to start sending out query letters on the 3rd or 4th. I also made an appointment to see my doctor - Dr. Jason isn't there anymore. But I'll see one of the doctors. I'm going to try to get a referral to see someone for a gastric bypass. I think I'm finally ready to go forward with it. Like with my writing. I need to move forward.

Anyway, I waited to pick up Cass from school only to get a text from her saying that she was staying after school for an hour. So I went to McDonald's - since I had enough money - and got another soda and a McChicken sandwich. I hadn't eaten anything. Then I just parked, called my mom to let her know and then worked on my synopsis. I'm not past the 4th chapter, but at least I'm making progress to get the main points in first. Then I'll whittle it down.

While I was waiting Jason was also texting me. He wanted to come over and spend some time with me. I wasn't really feeling up for company, but he talked me into it. So when they came to get Cassie, he stayed with me. We hung out for awhile - he helped me make my mother's bed because it's a two-person job - and then I took him home. I wan invited over for dinner which worked out great. Susan made spaghetti and  it was delicious. Then we had Cassie take a shower, but before that Jason dared Cassie to eat a spoonful of peanut butter with kechup. She did it for $5! ICK!! You couldn't pay me enough! LOL! But she did it so she'll get $5 on Tuesday!

After she took her shower, she got clothes together, we said good-bye and then left. It was great to go over and have no tention. I wasn't worried about Jason flipping out. In fact, he was tired, but there was no attitude! And I think that's because all this stress has been taken out of the equation. I like the schedule, Jason likes the schedule, Cassie can't dislike it too much because she had been doing so good! She has been happy in the mornings and happy at night. She jokes around and she confided in me tonight that she hasn't cut in like a month - me too! And her friend Nikki hasn't cut in two weeks which is a big deal. I think we're all just doing so good!

Anyway, I am exhausted. I thought maybe I would have trouble getting tired tonight because of the extra sleep this morning, but nope, I am still just as exhausted as ever. We'll see if sleep though. That's the big question. I was so tired last night and the night before and I still didn't fall asleep until late. I think Tuesday night was something like 4am-5am and then last night it was at least 1am or 2am. I just want to be able to sleep when I'm tired like this. I hope I do. I'll try to think positively.

Well, tomorrow it's going to be more on the synopsis and who knows whatelse. But for now, I'm going to take my meds and go to sleep.

No comments: