Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Better But Not 100% Yet

I can't believe it! I'm starting to feel better! Yesterday I felt so horrible I was sure today was going to be just as bad or worse. But instead, I started feeling better in the early afternoon. In fact, I haven't really napped that much today. I have felt more energetic, but not a lot. Not like I ever am, but it's better than yesterday, but not as good as my normal either. I'm just happy that I'm feeling better. When I feel so bad it just seems like it's going to go on forever. Now maybe tomorrow I can work on my synopsis again and get back on track. I want to be back on track. It's important for me to get my ducks in a row and to set aside time to write or work on my writing endevors. I still want to have a finished synopsis of "Assassin's Seduction" by the 4th of October at the latest.

I can't believe how fast time is going by. In a handful of days we'll be in October! Soon it'll be Halloween, the kids birthdays, Thanksgiving and Christmas! It's all going to come fast and furious very soon.

I guess what I worry the most about when it comes to being on my schedule is just sitting back again and letting things go. I can't say I have my complete inspiration for writing back, but right now I'm still sick. I just want to be able to go forward. Writing is my field. It's what I was always meant to do. I just worry about being unproductive again. I don't want to be in that place. I want to keep going and moving forward and not going backward. I have been afraid that I'll go back to being stagnant and I just don't want that to happen again. I think I'm just going to try to do something pertaining to my writing everyday - that I'm not sick!! I do hope tomorrow I feel even better. That would make me feel really better!

Anyway, I basically have chilled out watching "River Monsters" today and "Hillbilly Hand Fishing." In about twenty minutes I'm going to be watching "Ghost Hunters" and after that hopefully I'll go back to sleep. I still need some rest. At least I'm getting better and not getting worse. Now I'm going to take my meds and chill out watching TV.

Oh and thank god Cassie could be somewhere else while I'm sick. It's so much better for her and keep her healthier!

No comments: