Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just Trucking Along

I'm still tired. I just can't win. I can't sleep when I want and then I had to wake up early this morning to get Cassie to school. I have to say this school year has been very good so far! There isn't any kind of fighting with her in the morning. It's awesome! She gets up, gets ready and goes to school. It used to be such a struggle! I think this is going to be a really good year.

Anyway, this morning I made my coffee and she wanted some too so I made her a glass. She drank hers pretty quick. I drank mine pretty quick too. When I got home from dropping off Cassie, I hopped online. I can't really remember all I did online except try to get into one of my twitter accounts, but can't access it. It sucks! Kept tell me Java needed to be enabled and it was!!! I tweeted for help, but I haven't heard anything back. And I worked a long time to try to get it to work. But I went to Cafemom only there wasn't much going on there. But the BIG news is that I edited Chapter 7 of "Assassin's Seduction." I think that's the chapter with the most editing so everything else should be much easier. I wanted to do more, but I was so tired that I just had to take a nap, so after I watched an episode of "Criminal Minds" I put the alarm on for 1:40pm and laid down. Jordan disturbed me to get the computer but when I woke up I did feel better. I got up, got some stuff together - my schedule book - and headed out to go pick up Cassie.

I got the good parking spot again. I settled back and just started write on the schedule. I only got about two days done before the bell rang, but that's cool. When I got home Cassie and I hung out a little bit. We watched a little "Dog the Bounty Hunter" and she was texting. She went to go look up the yoplait yogurt diet plan on the compter. Then Jason and Susan were there to pick her up. After that i started trying to clean up my room. I picked up trash and recycleables. Got all kinds of clothes put into piles. I washed Cassie's Jack and when she got home she flipped out. I guess using the dryer ruins the fleece, so next time I wash it, I'll just hang it up to dry. She wants me to do the same to her black skinnies. I just hope I remember. I definitely DO NOT want to ruin her clothes. So I have to remember and pay attention.

Dinner was good. My mom made fried chicken and it had a really nice crust on it. Then she served it with mashed potatoes, gravy and veggies. The gravy was so good!! Jordan doesn't like gravy. He said the potatoes tasted horrible. Too bad he doesn't like the gravy because it was fantastic on them! Then Jordan did dishes and I went back to my room. I didn't do much except kind of clean up a little bit more. Then I just chilled out - watched "Cash Cab," "Dirty Jobs," and "Auction Kings." But the show I'm waiting for is the new "Billy the Exterminator." I'm looking forward to seeing this mother of all gators. LOL!

Anyway, Cassie's stomach is still hurting. She doesn't want me to take her to the doctor. Nothing works. She's had the upper GI checked and that's where the pain in and nothing was wrong. Frankly, I'm out of ideas. Tums don't work. Pepcid doesn't work. Just don't know whatelse to do. Guess I'll just keep an eye on it and see what happens. It does have me worried though. I just don't have any answers.

Oh, and a good thing! Jordan took a shower and yes that's a big enough deal to comment on! LOL! I'm going to try to make it a more regular thing for him. And while that went on, I wrote a few things in "The Writer's Workshop."

But now I'm exhausted. I'm going to take some meds and relax. "Billy the Exterminator" comes on in 45 minutes. :-) I need to hopefully sleep well tonight. Wish me luck!

No comments: