Sunday, September 11, 2011

Making It Through the Day

Well I'm writing my journal entry early tonight. I'm really tired and I might try to go to sleep early. In fact, I think that's the best idea for me. It feel almost like I didn't get sleep last night when I did. But it feels like it wasn't enough.

I didn't do much today. I posted some stuff on my Cafemom groups. For "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I posted a documentary that had aired on HBO about 9/11. I'd already watched it the night before last at Jason and Susan's. I also posted the "What were you doing when" in "The Writer's Workshop." It was cool though because Angel wrote from a word prompt! Grant you, she put it under mine, but that's okay. At least she wrote something! :-) And that I think is Awesome.

While I was playing on my groups I was also watching repeats of "Tanked" which also is mice. Then I watch a repeat of "Hillbilly Hand Fishing" which is pretty fun and now "River Monsters Unhooked" which is definitely a good show! At the moment, it's about the electric eels.

Anyway, my mom fixed dinner - hamburger patties, new potatoes and salad. I used BBQ sauce. The little kick makes my nose run, but it tastes so good! KC Masterpiece rocks! 

After that, my mom wanted us to go to the pharmacy for her. I had meds to pick up too. So Jordan and I went. I just had enough change to cover a soda and two ice cream cones. What's funny is I didn't even know what medication I needed to pick up. Only that there was one there for me. Turned out that it was my paxil. :-) So I have it now, yay!

But my mother . . . She is not nice. Today she is very stressed out and frustrated as all hell - especially with Jordan. But though she gets upset, it just gets him angry when she picks on him. There is a dispute about his room. He won't clean it up. He won't take his dirty clothes out - though there isn't a lot of them I don't think. And he didn't do dishes tonight either. I guess I have to make sure I tell him every night. For the last day or two my mom was doing them because she had to boil the water, but the warning isrmac over and everything's fine. I do wish he was more helpful, but he does help a lot when he's in a good mood. Basically when he's not being bitched at.

Anyway, I'm ready to veg out and go to sleep. I just need to run to the bathroom and take my meds first. Hopefully I will sleep early and then wake up kind of early. We'll see what happens.


No comments: