Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kind of Feeling Optimistic!

Okay, it might be the cold medicine I've been taking, but I'm feeling more optimistic. It's a good thing, I think. But I can't be sure it won't just go away. However, I suppose I should enjoy it while I can.

I actually woke up around 11:00am when my mom woke me up to call Jordan and give him Cy's number because Cy had called. Turned out Jordan was going to call me to get Cy's numbers so it worked out well! :-) At that point I figured I might as well stay up. And Diana had a breakfast burrito for me, which was great. I also ate the last of the vanilla yogurt and last of the blueberries. Oh yummy, yummy! I love blueberries when they're nice and plump . . .

After that, I got online for awhile. Put stuff up on my groups. Even wrote some poetry. Then my mom wanted me to take her a couple of places so I closed off the computer and then left. I took my mom to CVS Pharmacy and then to Trader Joe's. At Trader Joe's I took my book out and did a little more reading. But not much. She got done pretty quick.

When we got back home, I turned back on the TV to listen how the Casey Anthony trial was going. I think the Defense really is a mess. But anyway, I decided to create an ad, I guess you could say, for "The Poetry Garden" and then I looked up moms that like poetry. I got through about 20 moms before I called it quits. Then I had dinner. My mom made salad with some chicken in it and fried zucchini. But it wasn't enough fried zucchini to me. I want a couple just for me and she did a couple total. :-( ah well. I also drank apple juice and had a banana. I might have another banana in a bit.

After dinner, I went back to the TV and my computer. I went back to Cafemom and worked on "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" Added some recipes and added photos and something for the weigh loss forum. But what was REALLY COOL! I got two moms to Join "The Poetry Garden!" Isn't that awesome?? It might inspire me to write more. I just have to be in the right mood and have the subject matter in my mind.

Anyway, I will probably do a little more playing on Cafemom and finish watching "Deadliest Catch" followed by "After the Catch." But I want to get to sleep relatively early because I want to wake up tomorrow to make it to class. It's about time I recovered my mood a little bit. Here's hoping this trend continues. I could use some good times now. I don't want to have to wait until July 9th.

Okay, guess that's it. Tomorrow is classes and therapy. Problem is I don't remember where they are. But I have the card and can figure it out, I think. It's good because I could use a therapy session.

No comments: