Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Quite a Normal Day

Well, Jordan came home with Taylor and George for a little bit. However, by the time I was waking up, they were leaving and Jordan didn't even say hello or goodbye. That was kind of disheartening. But I got up, got dressed, got my coffee and water. Then I hopped onto the computer and onto Cafemom. I got a new member in my photo group. I didn't think ANYONE was going to join. So that was a nice surprise. I puttered around on my other groups when my mom told me she was ready to go to the bank. I didn't really want to go but like I'm going to say no to my mom about taking her somewhere. It gave me some time to read my book. Though not that much. I got through about four pages. 

After that we stopped at Wendy's to eat. My mom got half sized almond berry chicken salad with a chicken sandwich. I got a large berry salad and a berry tea. I LOVE those salads. And my mom shared her chicken sandwich with me. But I got very upset at one point. Last time I went they told me I could get a refill. This time when I went up for one they told me they didn't refill the berry teas. I was like WHAT?? I had a bit of a fit, but they refilled it. However I made it known that I might be back for the salad but I was NEVER buying that tea again when I could get a sweet tea from McDonald's AND get refills. So I was pretty ticked when I left.

When I got home though, I was back to the computer and watching about Casey Anthony - Tot mom. I think the Defense is doing a lousy job. Which is good because Casey needs to get convicted. I just played on Cafemom. I did try to call Housing to keep my name on the waiting list for Section 8, but I called one minute too late. Ugh!! But I'll call tomorrow. I did text with Jason a bit and Nicole called and I talked to her. I feel like I'm getting into a rut or a depression again. I've been hit with a lot of anxiety - especially at night. I did get hungry again, because we ate so early. I ended up having a salami sandwich and a slice of my mother's lemon meringue pie. OMG! It is so good with a graham cracker crust! My Fav way now.

Anyway, I watched "Deadliest Catch" tonight and I was going to watch "After the Catch," but Nicole called during it. And I'm catching the "19 Kids and Counting." Anna is having a baby - the first grandson and that's exciting so I'm glad I came across the episode. But I think after that I'm going to go to sleep. It's time to call it a day.      

No comments: