Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Partial Reprieve

Well, today has been quite a day. I slept until 1:00pm or there abouts. I haven't really done too much. I was just watching more on Casey Anthony trial. That bitch needs to go down. But I haven't gone anywhere today. I do need to go to the store and get some eggs and cornstartch so my mom can make more lemon meringue pie. I do look forward to that. I just have no energy. I know part of it is my period. Aunt Flo is a pain in my ass or close enough to it. But it's more than that. I'm also tired. But I'm always tired. It's been worse lately. My body just doesn't want to move. I just want to sit and stay still.

I've been very down about my Dad again seeing as tomorrow is Father's Day. I guess it's not that surprising. But it hurts. I was given a slight reprieve when Cassie came over. Her toe was in-grown. I had her try to fiddle with it, but apparently that's not a good idea, I found out later. But when she was over she did some reading. I played on Cafemom. She soaked her foot and we watched about Tot Mom Bitch. But after she soaked her foot for awhile, it didn't do that much good. So I finally had something for lunch - French Onion Soup while I made Cassie a Salami sandwich - and then we took off to Children's Urgent Care where we got in pretty fast. The doctor looked at her toe, said it was infected, gave us a prescription for antibiotics and the phone number to Childen's Toe Clinic. Yeah, they have a clinic for it apparently. 

After that, we went to the pharmacy. I let Cassie run in because I just didn't have the energy to do it. So I read a little bit of my book "State of Fear." Once that was turned in we went to McDonald's and got drinks with the last of my money. That part sucks. But when we gone home my mom got dinner for us and then we went into the bedroom. Shortly there after Jason and Susan came to get her. They asked why I didn't pick up her meds and I tried to explain my problem. I guess they understood. If not, oh well. I don't know how to describe it. Maybe it's just depression or my weight or both. I hated seeing her go. :-( But I just got back on the computer. Went back to Cafemom and started working on some of my groups - especially one that I need to get members for. I wanted it fleshed out in almost all categories. I have at least one I have to put a post up for. That would be the Library. But I can do it.

Anyway, I am just tired, weak and depressed. I miss my dad so much. I even wrote a poem about him. I just wish he were here and healthy, but it's not like that can happen. When you're dead you're dead.

Guess I'll see if there's anything else I want to do on Cafemom. If not, I'll do some reading and then go to sleep. 

I don't want to deal with tomorrow . . . I just don't . . .
  

No comments: