Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tired Today - But Hanging in There

I know I missed last night writing in my journal here, but I was asleep. I was so tired and I'm still tired. I slept a lot yesterday. I think I fell asleep around 2:00pm and I basically slept until noon today. And here's whatelse is sad. I'm STILL tired. I've been dragging all day. Go figure.

I haven't done too much today really. I have just been on the computer most of the day - Cafemom is fun again. I am trying to keep just to the handful of groups I have - Cat Lovers. Bipolar Diaries. Poetry Emotion. Recipes and Moms Without Their Children - which is my group. I also started writing my GRAPES on the Journal there. Just something else for me to do.

My mom need to go take some letters to the post office. Important bills that she didn't want to leave it in the box for the letter carrier to take. After that, we went to Wendy's. I hadn't really eaten anything that I was starving when I got there. I had a number one - 1/4 lb. Cheeseburger, medium fries and a medium Dr. Pepper. My mom got the same thing except she got a light lemonade. I must have eaten that burger in record time! LOL! At least I felt like I had sucked it down. LOL! I was nice and brought home 3 double-stackers and a large fries for Jordan. 

After that, I was back on the computer. I did also watch "My Cat From Hell" though it wasn't a new one. It was Bear and the other was Lulu and Sully. Great stories and happy outcomes! Then I also watched "Cats 101." But the whole time I have been on Cafemom. I did spend a little time on Facebook, but not nearly the time I have usually spent lately. There's more for me to do on Cafemom.

Now I'm hungry again so as tired as I am, I think I'm going to take Jordan and get something else to eat and then I'll go to sleep. God only knows how long I'll sleep this time.

Oh, there was one other piece of news. Greg was going to fix my brakes. Told me to call him in the morning. Well, guess who I haven't heard from at all and haven't been able to reach. Anyway, I'm done. I don't want to deal with him anymore. He can stay with Linda the girl that treats him like crap and leave me alone. Not that I'm with him like that, but he talks shit about me to her. Talks shit about her to me. I am just tired of games. And I don't want to be in the middle. The woman had the nerve to text me last night and then forwarded what Greg texted her. Anyway, I don't want to be in the middle of their crap. I just wanted to get my brakes fixed like he said he'd done. But whatever. I'll see if Claudio will give me a break on the price. At least I hope.

Okay that's it. Enough. Nite.    

No comments: