Sunday, June 12, 2011

Time To Say A Goodbye To Someone

Today I've felt a little better though I have been very tired. I woke up around 12:30pm and made myself stay up. But all I wanted was to go to sleep. Still, I managed to get Jordan to help me with laundry, which is awesome. I did my stretches again. Got it going again. Did GRAPES so I'm back on track. I'm not at my Happy Place, but I'm doing pretty well, I think. I had a strange dream though. I had a dream that involved a lot of animals. Like a bunch of colorful guyppies and then a colorful lizzard with a bad attitude and I had to catch it to move it from one container to another. It was hard and I was afraid it would bite me. But I managed to get it. There were other weird things too, but I don't remember them. I think I saw Denise in my dream though. I can't remember if we were friends or not though. Must not have been that important. LOL!

Anyway, getting laundry done was a good thing. I also watched "Brad Melzer's Decoded." They showed about three episodes - Cornerstone of the White House mystery. Another of Lewis' supposed suicide. And the what is it called the Georgia guide stones. It was all interesting, though I have seen it before. But I do love to watch certain shows over again. It's like "River Monsters." I could watch those episodes over and over again. Go figure. 

Finally Jordan went to bed and I finally got my computer so I hopped on Cafemom for awhile played on the forums. Anyway My mom made dinner earlier. She made cheeseburgers which were awesome. But all I've been doing is playing on Cafemom, loving up Karissa and downloading some of the pix off the camera. Then I also posted one pic of Karissa on Cat Lovers. I talked to Nicole and she hit a nerve with Greg because he had the nerve to contact me. Saying he chose Linda because he thought I didn't want him. I DON'T want him. But I finally let loose on how he blew me off for most of 9 years. That he was a liar. That he lied to me about Linda and He lied to Linda about me. That it also came down to sex for him and whatever. I was done and I told him not to contact me again. But he did. Wanted his keys back. I told him to come in the morning and Jordan would give him the key. But I had finally decided it was over. I have given him so much latitued. I forgave him so many times. I was done. I don't want it in my life anymore. He could have helped me get my brakes done like he promised, but nope. He disappeared for days - TWICE! I have let it go for long enough. Hope he's happy with Linda. 

Anyway, tonight I also watched "Law and Order: Criminal Intent" followed by "Finding Bigfoot" Followed by "The Glades" and if I can stay awake until 1:00am I'll watch "In Plain Sight" and I really want to see it. 

Well, I'm done for tonight. Wish me luck for staying up.

No comments: