Monday, June 6, 2011

Minnows and Turtles and Cassie's - Oh My!

Today was pretty good. I do have to say that. However, I have spent so much money this last two days that I'm going to be lucky to get my brakes done. I hope Greg can do it cheap, cheap, cheap. Yeah, I'm talking to Greg again. I guess. He's going to fix the car and that's good. I think I do need to tell him that I don't want to be in the middle of his stuff. But it's not like he can control her and I haven't heard from her since that one time. Still, she has my number and I don't like it. But oh well.

I woke up at noon. Got up and dressed. Cassie called me and told me she was bringing me minnows and a turtle she found in the creek. :-P Told her I wasn't sure what we were going to do with the turtle. LOL! But it got me off my butt and cleaned out the fish tank. Turned out she only had two minnows to add. No big deal. The slider, however, is the size of my hand!! He's in Tubbie's tank at the moment and Tubbie is in what Cassie brought the slider in. We're called the turtle Waterclaw at the moment. Oh yeah, and she brought me a crawdad from the creek as well. :-P The creek was very full of critters today. 

We also went to Walmart and I spent way too much money. I got her some pamprin because it's that time of the month, poor thing. And though it wasn't much, she was passing clots and that is PAINFUL. I know. Happens to me every time! Then I also got some bread. Cat food. Turtle food, which the turtle doesn't get as good. So that was wasted money. Ugh! Then I got us that lunch at McDonald's - McChickens and drinks. Then I got her a father's card for Jason and one for Grandpa Roger and I got her a white and black print dress. It's cute! But she forgot to take him home and I have no idea where she put it in my room. I guess there are only so many places so I should be able to find it easy enough. 

After that, we came home and she played on the computer for a bit. She played music off her playlist and I found out that Aqua changed their name to Toy-Box. The weird thing is, I kind of remember reading something about it. And at least they changed their name to something that really fits them - in my opinion. I like some of Cassie's music like Three Day's Grace, Katy Perry and Owl City. Yeah, a little different. She's ecclectic like me! Though not quite as ecclectic! :-D We also looked at pix of cats that were on Petfinder.com. Even the mice and the hamsters. Eventually we left to go get dinner. We stopped at Kahoots on the way so I could get crickets for Tubbie and we got goldfish for Waterclaw, though we put two in with the minnows. I hope they don't eat them. After that we were going to get a pizza from Costco, but there was no parking so we went to Little Ceaser's. Of course, it wasn't as good as Costco pizza, but it worked. My mom couldn't stand it. And when Jordan woke up he ate the rest. 

I eventually took Cassie home to Jason and Susan's. We stoped at her friend Katie Kelly's because she needed to pick up the library books she'd let her friend borrow. Then I hung out at the apartment for about a half hour to hour. I could have stayed later, but Cassie was engrossed in reading FanFiction online. She's writing up her own story for Warrior Cats. I look forward to reading some of it when she's ready to share.

After that, I came home, played on Cafemom and watched TV. I wrote my GRAPES on my journal there (And my hand written copy). I wrote up a post in my own group "Moms Without Their Kids" about missing Cassie already. Then I also watched "Law and Order: Criminal Intent," "Finding Bigfoot," "The Glades" and I wanted to watch "In Plain Sight" but I need to try to get some sleep. I have to wake up early and go to Greg's so he can fix my breaks. Hope to God they're not that expensive because I am down to my last bit of money. If my mother knew she'd kill me. Thank God I'm getting money on the 9th. If my $50 check would just come in I would be find. Ugh! No check last month. It's got to come this month. I need it badly. To be honest, I'm stressing just a little bit. I don't know where all the money went! I guess it was easy to spend money on food and stuff. I so wish I hadn't of eaten out so much now. I bet at least $100 went to fastfood for dinners. 

Well, I suppose I should take my meds and try to get some sleep. Though if I'm stupid, which sometimes I am, I'll finish watching this "Criminal Minds" and then the "In Plain Sight." We'll see.
     

No comments: