Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm On a Roll!

Well, another good day! What can I say, I'm on a roll! :-) I woke up early and though I was tired I got up, got dressed, grabbed coffee and headed out the door to classes at Heartland. Today was WRAP and Process Group. I got farther on my Wellness Recovery Action Plan. It's a good thing to have. Process Group was good. We all got a chance to talk, though all I had to say was positive stuff and let's face it - it feels good to feel good!!! Especial for someone who's spent most of their life depressed. It's awesome to feel this good!

When I got home, I ate lunch since they didn't bring any Starbuck's Goodies today. Of course, I just had English muffins with peanut butter and strawberry jam. After that, I took my mom to the store. I stayed in the car and worked on my schedule and also try to make an appointment to see my doctor again. This was a bit aggravating because they obviously had something wrong with their phone system. I was on hold for almost 20 minutes and then again for another five or ten with my second call. My third call, I plugged in the number for the nurse and surprise, it was picked up on the third ring! I was floored! Anyway, I asked her a couple of questions that she didn't really have answers for, but I was able to make that doctor's appointment, thank god! So I get to see Dr. Jason next week at 11:45am. It means I can attend most of my classes. Hopefully I'll also get the results from my blood tests. I'll find out what I'm allergic to. I'm very interested in finding out.

After I got home, I pretty much turned on "The First 48" and started checking my sites. I ended up on Cafemom and worked on my profile. I joined a few groups. I posted. I uploaded pix. I even created a group of my own "Moms Without Their Children" and I have a couple of members already. It's good to know there are people like me out there. I mean, whether it's because of custody issues or willingly letting your kids go to have a better life, it's not easy and we could all use support. 

The I was adding widgets. I have one for pets though I only have pix of Karissa. I guess I need to see if I can't get a good pic of Tubbie my fire belly frog. Then I don't even know how I'm going to take a pic of Tiny and Slim my two minnows. LOL! I guess I'll have to see what I can do about that. But I also have to find my card reader. I saw it the other day on the bed, but I don't know if I moved it so I have to search my bed and maybe my corner *groan*. I also have a ton of new pix of Karissa! :-D

My mom made cheeseburgers for dinner. I was too full to eat the corn on the cob. Then I came back and it took me forever how to put my blog feed up on my Cafemom. I'm okay posting it there because no one knows me on Cafemom. At least no one that would care about what I write. I can't believe it took me so long. :-P But at least I figured it out! I'm pretty smart even if it takes me awhile. 

After that, I wrote an email to my Aussie. It's the first since Monday. I usually write more than that a week, but I was so tired I just didn't have the energy. So I corrected that. I love writing to him and I love hearing from him even more. So I'm hoping I get a reply tonight. Though I might not read it until tomorrow because I want to get some sleep. Part of me wants to stay awake though, because I get my money on the 3rd, but I might have it already. I need to pull money out - Greg needs to do my breaks. I owe him $40 and he needs it. I need to pay my mom $30 for my gym membership not to mention all the normal things I have to buy. Then the Frontline I bought for Karissa sucks. I wish her vet still carried Advantage. I would by one at a time. Now she's all scabbed up and the only way for me to get her Advantage is to spend almost $50, but I would get four treatments. We'll see what happens I guess. I just don't know how I'm going to pay for everything. Having money is still NOT having money. It goes too fast. But I'm not going to get down because of it. I have had too good an attitude lately and it's not going to break the roll I'm on!

Well, I suppose that's about it. I'm going to finish watching "The First 48 - Missing Persons." I'm going to check a couple more things and then I'm crashing - unless I do decide to go to the bank. :-P
          

No comments: