Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Little Excitement

Okay we're doing this a little early today. I don't see anything happening tonight that would change this. In fact, maybe I'll finally put on "Inception" finally. I wanted the kids to watch it with me, but Jordan didn't like it when he watched it with a friend and Cassie had no interest. Ah well . . . Tonight will be good because it's Saturday and Saturday night is a desert.

Whatelse can I say about today? I woke up after noon and I still wanted to sleep. Diana made me another breakfast sandwich, it was against awesome and I made sure I thanked her for it. But I really have just stayed in my room and on my computer today. Oh, I am excited though. I sent out invites to my groups to some women on Cafemom and I got a new member in "I'm not fat! I'm Fluffy!" That got me so excited - especially because she introduced herself!! So I was happy about that. I also came to the conclusion that my members are coming and visiting the site - reading what I post. But they just aren't participarting. It does mean they are enjoying the site too, so I'm cool with that.

I do have to say that I'm not feeling very well. I have been very rundown today. No energy at all. It was the same as yesterday. I got stuff done, but it was so difficult. And today I just felt so off. Okay and on the depressed side. Then Jason wigged out that Cassie broke her futon claiming she did it on purpose. It pissed me off and we got into it a little. Then I was just going to avoid him for the rest of the night, but he called my mom to have me call him when I didn't answer. I figured it had to be something important. Turns out Greg wants his Guitar back. Supposedly he's going to bring Cassie the guitar he was making for her to begin with that he promised her two years ago. I told Jason not to give it to him unless he brings that other guitar. If he doesn't then don't give it to him. I have to say I'm pretty ticked. He promised her a guitar for two years and now that she has one of his, he wants it back. Not until he produces the one he promised her. That's where I stand on it. He claims he needs it to live. Well, what about his girlfriend who he's going to marry? Where is she? Why isn't she helping him. I mean, if they're getting married she should be helping him. But whatever. So long as he leaves me alone.

Anyway, right now I'm watch "World's Dummest . . ." and tonight is dummest partiers 8. It's pretty funny. I might just watch this until I go to sleep. But I don't know. "Inception" needs to be watched. :-)

Okay, I'm giving it up for the night. I just wish I felt better. I think I need to start going back to classes and working my programs. I was doing so well when I did. I need to pull myself back together again.

No comments: