Monday, June 27, 2011

Shopping Shopping Everywhere . . .

Woke up about 2:00pm, I think. I went to go see if my mom wanted to go to Costco still, but she was on the couch asleep and I didn't see Diana. I think she might have laid day herself. Apparently they had worked on the yard all morning. I don't know. I haven't looked. I also called the housing people today to make sure that I was still on the Waiting List. After that I basically got on the computer and went to Cafemom. To my pleasant surprise I had a new member in my ~*~Survey Fun~*~ group. That was something I didn't expect so it got me motivated and I finished typing up the survey's that were no working for copy and paste. I had to type them up myself and then post them. I couldn't take them from the site I found, which sucks. It makes it just that much harder for me to post new surveys. I'm going to put forth more effor though. I have a member so it's worth it. :-)

Eventually, my mom told me they wanted to go to Costco and that I should go eat some yogurt and bluberries. I did, of course, and the blueberries were so yummy!! It was perfect! Once they were ready to go I took them to costco, but I let them go in. I stayed in the car and read more of "State of Fear" which just gets better and better. I have less than 150 pages left, I think now. I don't know how long they were in there, but I got through about 60 pages. After they got back I asked if they wanted to go to Walmart because I was going to go there myself or if they wanted to wait until tomorrow I'd take them then. But I was going. They decided to go with me. I hadn't expected it because I really wanted to pick up some movies, but instead we separated and said we'd meet at the McDonald's.

I went to the medicine section first and found an effervesent cold medicine.  After that, I made a b-line to the elevators and headed to the second floor. There was the electronic department and I found what I was looking for - "Red Riding Hood" and then I wanted to get one more movie, but nothing in the $5 bin looked good, so I went to the $10 movies, but nothing catches my eye, because I'm not willing to get a $13 movie. Then I see a movie for $7.50 and it just happens to be a movie I want and need for my collection - "Fast and Furious." I bought them both, stuck them in my purse and headed down. I then grabbed a Woman's World then paid for it and the cold medicine. 

Not seeing my mom or Diana I went to McDonald's, grabbed a soda and sat down to wait. I got to read a little more of my book, which was cool. Then when we came home I went into my room and turned on TV for a bit and spent time with Karissa. I then went out and Diana was finishing up making me two sandwiches to eat. YUMMY! It was chicken, tomato and avacado. I also did help bring stuff in from the car. I grabbed all the bags from the trunk. But Diana was exhausted, my mom was exhausted. I did some dishes too, but then my back started hurting. But I definitely appreciated the sandwiches!

After that, I came back to the bedroom. Karissa isn't liking being left in the dark. Since when we got back it was dark and she kept meowing and meowing. She it to me last night too. LOL! She just doesn't like to be in the room, alone in the dark! But I got back on my computer and back to Cafemom. Finally I checked out a couple of groups that I had been neglecting. I still have one left, but I might save it. I want to do more with my one group "I'm not Fat! I'm Fluffy!" I can't believe I'm up to 8 members. I must have been doing something right! :-) I think I'll go back and putter around there more and finish watching "River Monsters" before I take my medicine and medication and go to bed.

Nothing is on the schedule for tomorrow that I know about so we'll see if I finally sit my ass down and watch my new movies. I have wanted to watch "Red Riding Hood" since I saw the previews, so maybe. I think I'll try waking up a little earlier too. Then go to class on Wednesday.

No comments: