Friday, June 10, 2011

Over-Tired Quiet Day

I can feel myself sliding down just a little bit and I don't like it. Tomorrow I have got to get back to my GRAPES and my stretches which I haven't been doing the last few days. Think I have been spending too much time on Cafemom.

I had some strange dreams this morning. I can't really remember them, but Dirty Dancing kept coming to my mind. Go figure. I haven't watched that movie in years! I sort of watched it one too many times. Anyway, I could have kept sleeping, but when I woke up at noon to go to the bathroom, Jordan reminded me that we needed to pick up my medication - cream for my rashes. And he was getting ready to go to sleep because his sleep schedule is so off. Anyway, he wanted to know if I'd get him some gushers. Well, after picking up the cream we went next door to Vons and I let him get a box. I got a liter of Dr. Pepper and a bottle of water. Jordan made most of the gushers before we even got him. He shared a few pieces with me.

When we got back, he went to bed and I went on the computer. My mom heated up the tilapia that Jordan didn't eat for me with the salad he didn't eat either. It was a nice lunch. Then I went back to being online. I added a few forums to one of my groups and replied in other groups. And I have just been so drained today. Then my mom cooked chicken for dinner. We also had rice with peas in it. I just put BBQ sauce on it all and was it good!

After that, I went back onto the computer. Of course, Karissa hasn't been doing that good today. She keeps throwing up here and there. It's like she's trying to throw up a hairball. But this must be the worst hairball ever! Because it looks like she's breathing hard it worries me too. I can't lose her. I don't think I will. I think I'm just being paranoid. It's not like she's choking or anything. I mean, I'm crazy enough to make sure I can see her breathe when I get up a night to go to the bathroom, as if she's a baby. Paranoia . . . just being more paranoid more than usual.

Anyway, I have also been watching "Criminal Minds" for the last several hours. I really do love this show. It's great. What ticked me off though was that they showed a to be continued episode and then didn't show the second half!! They jumped to a different episode!! How annoying is that?? But it's such a good show, I got over it. I might eventually see it again. Who knows!

Well, I guess that's it. Maybe if I sleep now I'll wake up a bit earlier and then I will start my GRAPES again. I haven't even been checking off my schedule. Not good. So I need to get back to it. I need to get back to it for sure.

Now,  I think I will call it a night.       

No comments: