Friday, June 24, 2011

Sister's Here And All's Okay

Well, I missed writing my journal entry last night too. I get so wrapped up doing something else, or get too tired and I just didn't do it. It sucks, because I really need to make sure I keep this up. I think in a lot of ways this helps me.

Anyway, last night Diana arrived. She was actually pretty pleasent. She was really tired though still being on Florida time. It took me awhile and I slept like crap, but not because she was here. My nose wouldn't unclog and my nose spray wasn't working. It was so bad that my mom let me sleep until after noon.

Once I was awake, I got dressed. Diana had made me a breakfast sandwich which was great. Then my mom wanted me to take her and Diana to get their nails done. It took a little bit, I took them. It wasn't very far away. In fact, it was near Kahoots so I swung by McDonald's and got myself a Diet Dr. Pepper and went to the pet store. Once there, I got crickets for Tubbie and I got five goldfish for Mr. Crabs. He's eaten at least one already.

Anyway, when I got home, I took in the trash cans. Grabbed a gallon of water from the truck with my purse, my drink and the critters. Once I got into the house, I got the minnows and the crayfish out of the tank, cleaned out the tank, put the water in it and first dumped the crayfish in followed by the minnows and finally the new goldfish. I then gave Tubbie her crickets. After that, I got on the computer and Cafemom until my mom called to let me know they were ready. Picking them up was no problem, but I was feeling drained after that little bit of effort. 

I continued to play on Cafemom until dinner. Dinner was garlic butter shrimp, saute'd veggies which were fantastic and then some bread. I finished off what everyone left. It was definitely tasty. After that, I did most of the dishes and wiped down the counters. But I just went back to Cafemom and watching about Casey Anthony - Tot mom. All I can say is that she better be found guilty. I have no doubt she is. 

I really didn't do much of anything, I guess. Just posted stuff on Cafemom in the groups. Found some good recipes that I might think about trying. And the group owner of Bipolar Diaries let me advertise my groups. Hopefully SOMEONE will join one of the groups. I also found more surveys for my survey fun group. I found an easy way to pull surveys off Bzoink or whatever that site was called.

Anyway, I guess that's it. I'm going to check Cafemom once again before I go to sleep. I'm feeling okay, but kinda in a rut. Like I went several steps backwards instead of moving forward. I guess it's just something I needs to work on. I need to get back to classes and start going to the gym again for swimming. I just have to make sure I do it right, I guess - and have plenty of rash treatment cream. I hate that the pool gives me a rash. Well, that's finally it. Until tomorrow . . .

         

No comments: